Slow Dancing

This is going to include some, a lot, of drinking and subtle themes... please you can skip this chapter if you wish... just read the note at the end.

Going to the ball with Draco was an interesting experience, Blossom would admit. The platinum blonde boy had brought three bottles of firewhiskey, and spiked each drink with it.

"Draco! People could get drunk!"

"Which is what happens when one drinks alcohol." 

In fact, her drink did taste a tad bit... different. Princess spent the entire time greeting guests, not caring her date was off with some other girl. The thought disgust her, a girl running off to do stuff with a random jerk whom she knew nothing about. 

"Mmm... Bloss? Are you okay?"

"Whats? I'm fiiiiiiine..." 

God her head hurt, and everything was going dizzy. 

"Shit, you truly cannot handle your alcohol can you?"

"I got shoda... Look a puppy!"

"Bloody hell! Get over here Blossom! Do not run away!"

There was Princess with Blossom! Wait, she was Blossom. Princess had to go, so it was just her and her copycat.

"Hi! I'm you!" She squealed.

"What the? Blossom, your drunk."

"Hahaha! I just had shom shoda... stwabewwy."

The red head looked at Draco, who was laughing. Was there a joke? Ooh! Funny!

"Don't worry dude, I got her."

Wrapping his arms around her waist, Blossom was hoisted onto Brick's lap. Giggling she wrapped her arms around his neck, which seemed to amuse him.

"Hi Bricky!" She giggled.

"Mhmm, finally recognized me, huh?" 

Brick adjusted her so she was sitting on something hard. 

"Wanna know a swecret? I put green dye in Bubblesh shampoos."

Now he was nuzzling her, like a puppy!

"Puppy! I likes puppies!"

"Woof woof."

"I think your hairs is pwetty, likes mines!" Blossom said, taking some and playing with it.

"Your's is pretty too, babe."

Haha! He likes her hair, not Princesses!

"And I likes your eyes, their sooo sparkly!"

"Really? Please explain." Brick looked uncomfortable, but amused.

Silly red eyed boy!

"And your voice, and your fingersh... Do you likes my fingersh?"

"Love em."

"Awwsh, I like your mouth."

He stared at her for a little bit before speaking again.

"Shit."

---

Brick stared at the drunk girl giving him a lap dance, unintentionally. When she talked about his mouth, he went hard. Harder than before.

"Shit."

Grabbing the giggling girl, he walked her over to the nearest room. Using all his self will, he did not strip her, and proceeded to kiss Blossom repeatedly. 

Her giggling was so freaking cute, she should never laugh for anyone else ever again!

Suddenly he watched her top of the dress hook up, to see a hickey.

No way...

Peeling it off, he saw it was actually not a hickey, but a branding. Right under her, amazing, breasts, someone had injured her...

Blossom seemed to notice he was getting angry, and bit her lip, quivering.

"Ssh baby, daddy's just mad at the mean bully who hurt you," he said, a rush of protectiveness coming over him.

"Silly daddy, you did that!"

His eyes widened as he looked at the blackish purple marking, some symbol of some sorts.

He hurt her?

Alright, if you skip the chapter, someone branded Blossom on her chest, and she gave reason for Brick to believe he did it to her. Oh, and pinky got massively drunk...

So anyways, I'm writing an endgame/infinity wars story... coming out TODAY!!!

Go check out Rich and Broken, Half Glass Empty, Room 31 (which is finished), and... LAST ONE STANDING!!

Two new stories in one week!!

Byee!