The House Party of Fish

The Slytherin welcome party was fancy, she would give them that. It made her feel welcome, but still...

Why Slytherin? She had done the research. This was the house that produced the greatest number of Dark Wizards and created Volde-he who must not be named. Honestly, this was unnerving. Who knew the sorting hat was broken?

"Look at her! She's so weird! Seriously, colored contacts? Who does she think she is?" Blossom heard some girls talking about her. Her eyes were natural, very very natural.

She noticed a platinum blonde boy bickering with some other Slytherin. From there, he wandered over to her.

"Lonely?" he purred. 

"Nope," she replied, popping the 'p'. 

"Mmhm, see, my name is Draco Malfoy and I hosted this party. I can't have the ladies bored already."

"Shove off Draco," she heard another boy say, "My name is Blaise Zabini, and sorry for his inability to shut up."

He was a tall guy with short black hair and darker skin. Behind him was some other boy. And this one was quite hot as well, not that she would admit it, it was just a character trait.

He had long red hair pulled into a ponytail and amazingly, red eyes.

"Blaise, my man, you can tell Draco needs to push this prissy off her high horse," the redhead said.

Hot but a total ass.

"Brick. Watch yourself around the first years. Anyways, I heard she was muggle-born so be nice," Zabini replied snottily.

Of course he would bring that up.

"Aw Blossy, come and have fun. PANSY! I NEED YOU!" Draco screamed into the crowd.

Almost immediately a raven haired girl pushed past the crowd, behind her another redhead with her hair pulled up into two curly buns.

"Yes Drakie?" Pansy said snorting. The girl next to her laughed obnoxiously.

"Pansy, shut your trap. Blossom this is Pansy Parkinson and Princess Morbucks. These are the girls in the silver squad. You'll fit in with 'em."  

"Hey," both Pansy and Princess said.

Blossom remembered Princess as one of the first people to get called, and the quickest to be placed in her house. Despite this, she seemed nice enough. 

"Alright, your new here, right? Us Slytherins always stick together, and never leave someone behind. Remember that and you'll do just fine here!" Pansy said, pulling her into the crowd.

"Parkinson! Don't tell me you forgot our most important rule," Princess said, catching up.

"Don't lose to Gryffindors!" They both cheered.

The party was a tad bit funner now that she could gossip with someone. And it seemed these two were important, and everyone stopped to stare as they walked past.