Boomer And The Bestie

💧💧💧

It was impossible to hate Bunny. She was sweet and hyper, just Blue hanging around was slightly unpleasant.

She was easy to tick off and slightly annoying. 

In her dorm, Bunny was painting her nails on her bed.

"So Bunbun, the dance is coming up and I have no clue who to take!" she cried out.

Bunny just smiled and said, "I'm going to take Boomer, of course! He's so cute and sweet and..."

Hearing Bunny talk about Boomer was slightly infuriating. She got that they liked each other, and she didn't want to keep her bestie from finding true love, but it hurt her seeing her Boomie slip away.

Her Boomie? No, Bunny's Boomie.

"Aww that's so cute! I might take Mike Believe."

Bunny's eyes widened. She stopped painting her nails and looked at Bubbles with those adorable purple eyes she had learnt to love.

"You didn't hear it from me, but Mikey might have an eensy teensy crush on Blue..."

On Blue? That was so strange... Mike and Blue were total opposites, Blue was load and obnoxious and Mike was soft and sweet.

Although, opposites attract. Maybe Mike was looking for someone that would treat him like Blue's protectiveness over Bunny.

"Aw man! And I really liked him too!"

Bunny looked down at her toes and continued with her fifth coat of blue.

"Yeah, well it's too bad he doesn't feel the same way," she muttered.

Bubbles stared in shock as the cute, bubbly girl became a quiet, disclosed mess. It was obvious something was up with Mike and Bunny.

"Are you alright Bunbun?" she asked.

"Oh yeah! Just remembering some old stuff!" 

She was back to being happy and cheery again, just like that. 

"That's cool. Hey, pass me the dark blue when your done won't you?"

💥💥💥

Boomer stared at the guy sleeping in the bed next to him.

"Mike man... what's up?" he said. 

His pal was being rather... glum today.

"Nothin' much. Just that I put a letter for Bubbles under her door and then I found it in the trash later."

Cold, man, cold. Something Bunny would obviously do.

He wasn't stupid. The girl was pinning after him, and trying to hook up with him to make Mike jealous. It wouldn't work, though. Mike only had eyes for her best friend Bubbles.

"What happened to me calling dibs on her first?"

"Dude, we grew up. we can't play her like that!"

"Whatever dude. Besides, Brick has a quidditch game against Butch and being in the same room as them is terrifying."

Mike cocked a brow at him.

"Who is scarier. Brick or Butch?"

"Brick, definitely. Butch might hit hard, but he listens to Brick."

"Huh, I guess that makes sense."

"You haven't seen Brick mad yet."

Mike shrugged and continued to lay on the floor. The grey eyed ghost whisperer had been his friend for a long time. Boomer was the least popular of his brothers, and Mike was an outcast all together.

Being friends was simple, and Boomer liked simple. 

Simple and cute.

👻👻👻

Bubbles Utonium was a sunset.

A pretty, golden sunset.

She was glittering stars.

A basket of love.

A sweet smile, like candy.

She was summer sun.

Winter morning.

Spring blooms.

Fall leaves.

The diamond in a barrel of gold.

But him?

Mike Believe was evening.

Hot, sweaty evening.

He was a space rock.

A casket of strange.

A weird grimace.

Summer heat.

Winter cold.

Spring rain.

Fall wind.

The rock in a barrel of gold.

Why her?

Why an angel sent straight from heaven?

Did it hurt when she fell?

No, because all the worthy, strong guys caught her.

You can't say Bubbles angrily.

When he was stressed, he said her name.

Bubbles, Bubbles, Bubbles.

Why her?

Why was a simpleton like him in love with a goddess?

Hey guys! I hope this long awaited BubblesxBoomerxMike chapter fit your expectations.

Who do you prefer?

Mike? The quiet, mysterious ghost kid?

Boomer? The golden Hufflepuff?

Next up... Buttercup and Butch pair up to get revenge on the Slytherins...