Butch, Hair Dye, and a Pillow

Blossom, Princess, Pansy, Draco, and Blaise snuck into the Gryffindor House. 

It was regal and fancy, but the Slytherin House was much more elegant.

Princess and her cousin Pansy started removing the banners that hung from the walls, replacing them with the Slytherin flag. 

Draco and Blaise whipped out their wands and started turning the red and gold walls green and silver. They also started replacing some of the furniture with replicas of the Slytherin rooms.

Blossom's job was the hardest, only because it was her sister that she was going to prank/avenge.

Sneaking into the boys bedchambers, she located the snoring ravenette.

And right next to him was another.

The one on his other side was Harry Potter.

It came as a shock when she realized her mistake... she didn't know which one was Butch.

"The one in the corner, snoring and drooling." someone whispered in her ear.

Spinning around, she saw Brick with his hands in his pockets, towering over her. His red eyes glowed in the dark, making him seem menacing.

It was hot...ish.

She nodded her head numbly and walked over to his bed. Sure enough, he was snoring and drooling in his sleep. Pulling out her phone, Blossom snapped some pictures of him in his green lantern boxers and Gryffindor shirt. 

Brick just watched everything from the side. He was highly amused, not that he would tell her.

Blossom squirted the green dye into her hand and slowly massaged his scalp with it. 

His moan was scratchy and did nothing to her. It did to Brick, who came up behind her and rested his head on her shoulder. She ignored it.

Brick was recording this, she hummed appreciatively. He may be his brother, but he was also a Gryffindor.

His waving her wand, Blossom turned his shirt into the Slytherin mascot.

The boys next to him started to wake up, so they left the boys dorm to go into the girls.

And they did the same thing, minus the video recording.

Meeting outside the dorm, they saw The Fat Lady all tied up, gagged, and blindfolded.

Waving her wand, Pansy untied everything and the group ran off.

Brick  

She was not innocent. Today and the party proved this. Blossom knew how to retaliate, but her leaving this alone didn't feel right. His suspicions were confirmed when she left the girls wing with only an over sized Slytherin shirt and panties.

Sitting by the fire, Brick watched from the shadows as she pulled out a necklace. Humming softly, it turned into a small jug. An urn.

It was the same urn as the one his father kept in the living room. He recognized this because of what it did.

It brought back people from the dead.

Harold Ingas Maurice was an anarchist who collected dangerous objects and kept them in his living room. When this particular artifact went missing three years ago, everyone knew he had it coming.

But now Blossom had it, and secretly transfigured it into a necklace. Who would she want back from the dead?

The red head seemed to give up, as she transformed it back and got up to go back to sleep. 

Confused Brick pulled out his phone and opened his notes. Creating a new list, he wrote what he knew about her.

She was abused.

She has sisters. One overly cold and another fake.

She has HIM's urn.

She has a branding under her breast. It can be fixed with magic.

She has anxiety, but shows no signs of it.

She is fucking hot.

Brick cussed and looked over everything he knew. It was barely anything, but he would figure her out eventually.

He kept the last one because it was true, and he knew what he wanted.