Protective Puppies

🔥🔥🔥

Brick awoke to see him spooning the redhead. His eyes flickered in confusion as he remembers what happened. Smiling, he notices how her shirt was slipping down, revealing the cleavage that the school uniforms loved to hide.

As he ran his finger, trailing down, Blossom shivered, making her wake up. Brick quickly moved his hand and pretended to sleep.

"Wha-? Oh fuck." She whispered.

He felt her pushing his hair back and nearly moaned at the simple touch, she got closer and closer to his ear until he could feel her breath tickling him.

"Boo!" She whisper-screamed.

His eyes darted open and glared at the girl practically straddling his boner.

"Do guys usually get these?" She mocked him by poking at it.

He pushed her off, groaning, and stood up. Flipping her off, he went to her bathroom to take a shower and just to piss her off some more, before entering the bathroom, he stripped his shirt and chucked it at her. 

An angry 'eff you!' graced his ears.

Showering away his problem, he decided to leave for some food. He needed some coffee and it seemed everyone in this household either drank black or some sugary shit that would put a frappe to shame.

"Where are you going?" His second mother bitched.

"Coffee and then murder some muggle."

"Get me a latte and haha." 

"Fuck off and do it yourself."

"Do it or else I'll tell everyone about your midnight boners." The bitch blackmailed him.

He glared at her before leaving the room. Flipping a bird at her of course.

🌸🌸🌸

Bubbles and Boomer had left the house together and Brick still hadn't come back yet. Not that I wanted to hang out with him, but he was not here. 

That left Buttercup, Butch, and I at home.

I called up BC and invited her over. She plopped on my couch and let out a groan.

"I swear to god somebody is stalking me," she announced.

"Sure, because the life of Buttercup Joanne Utonium is so interesting."

"Pssh, I do interesting things, unlike some redhead beauty."

Blossom rolled her eyes as Buttercup popped out a Snickers from her pocket and began eating it.

"So whats new?" I asked my future migraine creator.

Buttercup stopped eating, well she shoved a big piece in her mouth and stared at me.

"I likesh shom-crunch-bodysh." She said, mouth full.

Pieces of chocolate dropped into her lap, which she brushed onto my floor. My perfect, beautiful floor. Her title changed to Current Migraine Creator.

"Stop talking with your mouth full and say that again."

She swallowed everything in her mouth and threw the rest of the bar on my desk. Making the shot of course because my sister was nothing but a perfect shot.

"I mean, I know I barely know the guy, but after he smacked Butch for being an ass, I kinda... Ugh, you know when your grateful to a dude, a really hot dude? And then you kinda start to, you know, uhm-"

I rubbed my temple. Buttercup was dancing around the point. I knew exactly why she was telling me this. I was good at relationship advice. Not the greatest for my own, seeing as I've only had one boyfriend my whole life.