Green does NOT match red

The rest of the day went by in a blur. She was shown the school, told where and where not to go, who to piss of, and the dorms. Slytherin, Slyhterin, Slytherin. She knew what was going to happen. They would think of her as an easy target because her parents were, muggles. 

Sandra and John Utonium had adopted them as five year olds. John, a professor in unexplained phenomena, noticed they were different. With reasearch, both parents found their daughters were witches. Since then, Blossom had been fixated on learning everything about her heritage, by what ever means necessary.

She figured this made her a Ravenclaw, but apparently not.

Blossom found herself being lead towards a bleeding ghost.

"This is the Bloody Baron, and like I tell everyone, don't ask him about the blood."

They kept walking towards a tapestry, and there they learnt the password.

"Dogmatize," said their guide.

This was confusing. Spending most of her time in her genius parent's shadows, she had an excellent vocabulary. Misjudged, huh? If they didn't want to be judged, don't judge others. It was so straightforward, right?

The dormitory was underwater, and the view was the lake. It was mesmerizing, watching the magical fish swim and the giant squid swim past. Up the stairs was the girls room, and laid on a bed was her official robes. Black and green. 

They fit comfortably, but it was the color. It stood out against her bright, red hair. It was awkward, and she could mentally hear Bubbles scold her.

"Honestly Blossy, how could you let these be your uniforms. I'm telling you, red would be sooo much better."

Blossom snapped out of her trance in shock and looked at the mirror.

She wasn't jealous of Buttercup, right?