Farrah Fetalia

Bubbles entered the train on platform 9 3/4 without her sisters accompanying her. Not today. Boomer, Bunny, Tiffany :), and Mike were all crammed in a booth together, and they called the bubbly blonde over.

"Have you heard about the new Ravenclaw? She's supposed to be really rich and her mum's a model or something!" Bunny chirped, ready to spread some gossip.

Tiffany was silent like usual, but even this perked her interest.

"Like Laurie Fetalia? I think the new girls name is Farrah or something," she whispered.

This was interesting for Bubbles, but it wasn't like the girl was a Hufflepuff, she was a Ravenclaw, and that was a whole new house.

Bubbles drifted off next to Mike when she was forcefully picked up and curled up next to someone warm... Boomer.

Sleeping, she cuddled closer to his intoxicating scent, ignoring Bunny's attempts on waking her up. 

The next thing she knew, they had made it to Hogwarts. Bags flying behind her, she met Blossom, who hitched a ride on Draco's private quarter, and Buttercup as she said goodbyes to Ginny and Hermione.

"Hey girls! Ready for school again?" She happily chirped, ignoring the eye rolls both grumpy, sleep/Boomie pillow deprived sisters gave her.

'No.' They both chorused.

Smiling, she kissed them on the cheek, promised to text them later, and went off to her house.

"Hey blondie!" An equally blonde girl called out in the lonely hallway.

Bubbles didn't point this out, she wasn't Blossom, but turned to look at the girl calling her.

"My name is Farrah Fetalita and I'm lost. I need to get to the Ravenclaw house pronto." Farrah said snarkliy.

Why were the rich ones pretending to be snobs?

"Uh, right thins way!"

After reaching the top of the West Spiral Staircase, they came across a door with an eagles head on it.

"Well, this is it!" Bubbles said before extending her hand. "My name is Bubbles Utonium and I'm from Hufflepuff!"

Farrah rolled her eyes and Bubbles took that as her cue to leave. As she was leaving, she heard something strange.

"No ma'am. I haven't found the urn yet. I've barely been here to begin with! Yeesh! Settle down! It's not going anywhere!"

The urn.

Blossom had an urn around her neck.

Bubbles rarely believed in coincidences, she trusted her gut. And her gut was telling her to... eat, but she needed to warn Blossom!

"I will terminate them, ma'am. The urn will come to us."

Suddenly, the painting near Bubbles let out a shriek. Farrah appeared from behind the corner.

"Aren't you going to leave?"

"Yeah! I was just leaving!"

Sprinting down the hall, she passed by several screaming paintings, ghosts, and angry proffessors, but none of them Blossy.

At the Slytherin door in the basement, she pounded at the door.

"I need to talk to Blossom Utonium! Let me IN!"

Suddenly the door flew open and an angry Brick dragged her in. Next to him was a black guy Bubbles recalled as Zabinini? Zanini?

"Why the hell do you need Pinky, and why are you pounding on the door?" Brick hissed, Z-Guy just hung around in the background laughing at her expense.

"Zabini(!) Jojo! What the hell is going on here! People are trying to do stuff!" Blossom cried, necklace still attatched to her.

"Bubbles? If you wanted to talk, you only needed to call..." Blossom stated, confused when she saw her youngest sister in such a state of panic.

"Yeah, we need to talk."

With that, she grabbed her ginger sisters arm and dragged it away from a hysterical Zabini and narrowed eyes Brick.

My school starts tommorow! Yay! 

(First lesson... sarcasm.)

Updates: Part Two of the Connolly Case and OUT are being written.

They will be released when they are finished/have enough written chapters.

Next: The girls decide to enlist help in solving the case of Buttercups stalker, the trashed classroom, and Farrah Fatalia.

P.S Where did the name Farrah Fatalia come from? Cookie if you score correctly!