Dibs

Brick was a jerk, Butch a bully, but him? He didn't know. A playboy perhaps? But that was Brick. An athlete? Ha, funny. 

Sometimes he called himself an artist and others a realist. But Boomer knew one thing. He was possessive. 

So seeing the pretty blonde flirting with Misfit Mikey pushed him over the edge.

Why him? The guy was skinny and his only friends were the ghosts and him. Did he not let him call dibs on Eva? Katie? Sahara? Even if they flirted and were cute, he stood his ground because he called dibs.

Now that he said it, why was he trying to touch her hand? Time to intervene.

"Michael! Wait up!" 

Boomer swore he saw Mike's face become paler. Good.

"Oh um hey Boomer. Do you need a copy of the homework from last class?"

He was trying to make Boomer look like a jerk!

"Nah, bro! When did I ever ask you for that? Where you going with the lady friend?"

Play the nonchalance card.

"I'm Bubbles and i'm a first year! I was trying to get to the Hufflepuff house dorms."

And Mike the idiot was trying to take you in the opposite direction. Purposely.

No wonder the misfit looked nervous. Boomer could figure him out.

"Kid, Mike's taking you the wrong way. Out there is the Forbidden Forest. Lemme refresh your memories."

With that, he scooped her hand up and tugged her towards the kitchen.

All the way, Mike kept glaring at his head.  

After Bubbles Utonium went to the girls room, Boomer stalked off to find Butch.

"I called dibs!" He yelled at his brother by the dorms.

Brick was also here. Shoot.

"The sooner you stop treating girls like property, the quicker you'll get flings," he growled.

Seriously, this guy had two moods. Sarcastic and angry.

"You hypocrite! You've got a new girl everyday!" he flicked back.

Meanwhile, he noticed Butch looking upset. Brick saw too and found it in himself to be the good big bro and rat out his brother. Thanks man.

"The idiot got a first year trashed. All because she retaliated from him shoving her."

Pfft. Probably deserved it anyways.

"Who?" he asked. Boomer was honestly curious about who got played today.

.

.

.

.

The silence stretched on forever.

"Buttercup Utonium."

Wait what?

Yay! Another Author's Note! So, I wrote a new story, Room 31, and I hope you could check it out. Also, I've been working a bit on another powerpuff book, Glass Half Empty. This one doesn't have any powers or anything and makes them all the villains. I'm probably not going to do anything else until I've gotten more into this story. Also, thanks for all the views! This one's my baby, and I plan on finishing her with a sequel (in a lo0o0o0ong time of course) Like always, vote, comment, or whatever and -don't- eat your vegetables!