Life With The Ex, One: The Beginning.

All I know is that I care about you,
All I know is that I always want you,
All I know is that I always miss you,
All I know is that I always hear your voice,
All I know is that I never see you,
All I know is that I never hear from you,
All I know is that you never call me,
All I know is that you never care,
All I know is that I love you and
All I know is that you don't......

"What are you talking about? That's insane" Nafisa says laughing.
"No I'm serious wallahi"

She looks at him horridly.
Hashim came to see his bride for the last time before their wedding. They sat side by side, he held her hands gently patting it with his.

"Hashim I don't want 10 kids I'm not a chicken"
"10? It makes you a chicken?"

"Obviously. Tohm when am I going to rest?"
"Children are blessings"

"And I'm very much aware my dear but not 10" she says reassuringly.

   He laughs.
"God! I love your laugh" she says smiling.

"And I love everything single thing about your body"
She nudges him and he bursts out laughing.

"But seriously there isn't a thing I would criticize about you. You're almost perfect mah"
"Almost?"

"That's because they say no one is perfect but if not you'd be perfect. You Are The Most Beautiful Person In The World, Inside Out"
She blushes.
   "And you're the sexiest"

She kisses him.
"Whoa! That's taking a huge risk Nafisa Abdulmalik, What if someone walks in?"

"Who told them to come in? If they see us then lucky them but they should be happy we aren't doing worse mah" she says smiling.
He laughs again.

She turns watching the tv while he sits there admiring her, he couldn't understand how lucky he was sometimes.

God really loves me.

"So how about 7 kids? That's the highest I can go for" she says still watching.

"Seven? Okay I'm fine with that"

"But we shouldn't have children immediately. Let's have our own time first before having children to take all our free time" she says turning to look at him.

   "Okay how many months?"

"How about a year?" She asks.

"I was expecting 2 but anything for my queen"

"Now get up and leave our house it's getting late"
"Why?"
"So we will not exhaust what to talk about when we get married"

"Don't worry about that we will be too busy with something else"

"Ahh of course I'm sure that's what you think of day and night"

"Not really but I wish I could" He says with a smirk.

"Ugh! Hashim we've been here for 4hours and I'm starting to drift off"

"Lie down on my lap. It's fine with me"

"Hashim manah" She says pouting.

"Alright Fine" He says before getting up. She escorts him out.

"Don't be late. I can't wait for you to be all mine" He says closing the door as he enters the car. 
    "The way you're talking just don't disappoint me" she says before walking in.

She walks in and sees her little siblings munching on the samosa, meat pack, pineapple, apples and tamarind juice that she brought Hashim.
"What the hell are you doing?" She asks them.

   Immediately they see her, Zahradeen her youngest brother runs out with pineapple stuffed in his mouth and samosas and apples in his hand.

Kamillah And Kauthar just sit there smiling awkwardly.
"I warned you to stop this. What if he and I came back in?" Nafisa asks getting furiously.
      "First of all, we made sure he left, secondly, Ya Hashim has seen me do worse so as far as I'm concerned this is nothing" Kauthar says still finding it hard to pronounce her S.
     "She is utterly and completely right" Kamillah says still finding it hard to pronounce R.
Sometimes twins have a lot in common.
    "Get out. And take the pineapple and apple with you leave the rest" Nafisa says calmly.

   They pick up the tray and walk out.
She seats on the couch mumbling to herself annoyed when her sister Fatima comes in with an apple in her hand.
    "Oh so you were part of it" Nafisa says picking up her plate of samosa.

"Nah. I saw deen  (Zahraddeen) with it and collected it from him" she says back.

   Fatima is Nafisa's only older sister, she is 25 and isn't married yet. She lost her boyfriend in a car accident in 2016 since then no one seems to be right for her.
Then Nafisa and after her is Bello who is 22, a year younger then Zahraddeen who is 18. And lastly the twins who are 16. She also has an elder brother Kabir who is 28 and married with a pregnant wife.
    Their father imports car parts and then sells them here. Kabir took over last year when he got married. Meanwhile Fatima works under him. Nafisa just graduated from her university so she doesn't have a job yet.

    "Bastard. He packed everything and left".
"See you. Isn't that the same thing you did whenever Umar came over, remember?"
    "Whatever" She says eating her samosa.

"Get up and go and sleep. Tomorrow is going to be extra busy. You should be grateful baba sent all the wedding guests to the guest house if not you'll be working your ass off" Fatima says laughing.

     "I can't wait wallahi. After years we are finally getting married".
"What is it exactly that you cannot wait for" Fatima asks winking at her.
      "Apart from that I mean seriously I don't think I can love anyone else. Honestly for a while I was wondering why you exaggerated it when he died but now I know I might just die too if he dies"

   "Nonsense! Stop reminding me!"

"Okay. I'm going to go see mama" she says getting up and walking out.

   Fatima sits there alone and started crying. Zahraddeen comes in with a glass of water in his hands.
"Yo Fati, why are you crying?" He asks her sitting beside her.
Before she answers he says it " You remembered him, koh?"

She nods.
"Look we both know if he was the one he would have moved on ages ago. You're not getting younger maybe it's time to stop trying to find someone like him. Not everyone is Umar Dandaboh, Okay?"
    "I think you're not that dumb"
"Wisdom my sister, wisdom" he says.

"UGH!!" She says before walking out.

I know this chapter was only a night but I wanted to start it from somewhere you would understand.

CHAPTER Questions.

*who has siblings who actually go and eat your guest's food immediately they leave?

*what would you say to Fatima to make her feel better?

*can you please rate the chapter? (1-10)