Life With The Ex, Seven: Meeting Her Again.

"Make sure you eat well and take care of yourself" Nafisa tells Hashim as she picks up his suitcase

"Make sure you eat well and take care of yourself" Nafisa tells Hashim as she picks up his suitcase. He picks up Anisa in her crib and they both walk downstairs.

"I've made you something to eat Incase you get hungry on your way"
"Okay. I'll do as you say. I promise" He says back smiling.
"Hashim I'm serious. To you it's just driving in a car to a business meeting but for me it's my husband following a dangerous route and I might never see him again. Please just take the train?"

"I'm going to pick up Modibbo on the way. Don't worry about it"

"And what's the difference?".

"The difference is I don't want you to worry over nothing. Everything is going to be fine. I'll make sure of it".

"How?".

"You can be really stubborn at times"

"Me? Stubborn? You are the one who wouldn't listen and still want to go to Abuja by road. Please? Hashim?"

"Okay Fine. Although I didn't plan for it I promise I'll just take the train but when I'm coming back, deal?"

"I don't like it" she pouts.

"Well baby, it's the only one you'll get" he smirks.

"Fine Fine. Whatever" she says walking ahead as she walks out.

He opens the trunk with his keys then she places the suitcase and closes it.
She walks back to him and takes Anisa from his arms.
"I'm going to miss you two"

"We'll miss you too. If anything happens you have Modibbo, you can trade him for your life" she says laughing.

"If He doesn't trade me first that is" he gives her a peck before getting in the car and driving away.

She walks back in.
"We're going to miss him, right?" She asks playing with Anisa.

:

"Really? So you're going by train? What about your car?" Modibbo asks.
"I just agreed so she wouldn't worry"

"And do you think she'll just smile and act like everything is fine when you get back? Because I know I wouldn't"

"She'll forgive me eventually. I can't leave my car here" He says back.
"You just said she's stubborn"

"And if you haven't noticed I am stubborn too"
"You two are meant to be. And please stop disturbing us with pictures 24/7"

"Which pictures are you talking about? My sugar pics?"
"Haha very funny. Forget it"
Hashim bursts out laughing.

:

"We're going to the mall, you want to come with us?" Modibbo asks Hashim.
"Go with you and leave my suite? No thanks" he says back.

"Look all you have to do is be my wing man. Since we got here all you do is appear at the meetings and come back here"

"And what's wrong with that? I just want to sit here and watch while I eat"
"You're married not imprisoned. Dude chill a little. You can go and buy your baby clothes or lingeries for your wife" he says with a wink.
"Okay. But only today, alright?"