Life With The Ex, Twenty-Six: On A Loop!

SONG: BTS- DIONYSUS.

I stood by the window looking at my once beautiful and colorful garden. Remembering the times I had everything I wanted but are now gone, I let them go! Me!

FLASHBACK.

"Hashim would you please hurry up? I want to watch but I can't because of you" Nafisa says to me while I changed Anissa's diaper.

"Just hold on"
I finally finished and came back, placing Anisa on the carpet were her toys were.

"You really don't have to do this is"
"You always complain that I don't know what it feels like so today I'm going to take care of Anisa and still follow my normal schedules"

"You've already failed. I changed her diapers twice and I put her to sleep twice as well while you were busy watching cold pursuit"
"That doesn't count, it's my favorite movie"

"Did I watch Layover instead of feeding her? No so obviously you've failed"
"Okay Fine you win"

"What do you mean? We made a deal"
"But I quit ai"

"After you failed? That makes no sense"
"What was the deal?"
"I'll take Anisa to Fatima for a week"

"I don't want to part with my daughter and you know that"
"You agreed so...."
"Okay Fine but we'll use this opportunity to have a little husband and wife moment" I say raising my eyebrows seductively.

"Yeah Yeah deal"
"Wow you sound so excited" I say teasingly.
"I hope you enjoy it alone" she says standing up.

"Wait! Wait! I was just joking ai" I say running and grabbing her waist.
"Better"

END OF FLASHBACK.

I looked out the window thinking maybe she might decide to pop up any moment but it never happened. I repeated this for 3days but still nothing happened and I'm completely broken.

The house is a mess.

My life is a mess.

My cooking is a mess.

My heart is a mess.

Everything is a mess.

Nothing is going right in my life and I did it to mayself. That's the worst part. I chose Muhibba over my wife and child.
I'm really an incompetent man!

I know this chapter is very short but please bear with me.