Life With The Ex, Seventeen: The Escape.

* Flashback.

Someone knocks on the door yet again.
'God!' I groan tiredly.

I twist and turn in bed before covering my head with the duvet and going back to sleep. But then the knocks increase.

"I'M COMING!" I shout back. These kind of moments are when I really miss Nafisa. Instead of waking me up she would hurry and check who it is so I wouldn't wake up. I miss her.
I lazily take off the bed covers and walk to the door. I open the door and Muhibba barges in. The room was still dark. She puts on the light and I quickly turn my head away as the lights flashed right in my eye. I start rubbing my eyes before slowly opening my eyes, squinting.

"What do you want? It's late at night?" I ask seating on the bed.
"I'm scared" she says.

That's when I got a real look at her. She was wearing a silky, slightly transparent white night gown. I could tell the moment she bend while wearing it all her ass will be showing, it was the shortest night gown I had ever seen.
"Is that why you came to my room wearing that?" I ask her.
"How was I supposed to know something would spook me so late at night?"

"What do you mean?" I ask turning my head from her chest. 'The Area' was just covered with a white lace, it was barely closed.

"I can't go back downstairs alone"
"Then how have you been sleeping for the past 4months?"

"I wasn't spooked back then"
"Okay okay. I'll sleep on the couch. You sleep on the bed"

"Come on. I'm not an inconsiderate animal. We can sleep on the bed together".

"Sure" I say back. Part of me knew what she was doing and I wanted it too but the other part kept drifting to Nafisa who was probably presently beside my sick daughter, dying with grief. But the aroused part of me had all the power.
We laid down and covered ourselves with the duvet after switching off the lights.
I could feel her slowly move closer to me until her ass was practically plastered to my back. I move away gently but she kept moving closer until I eventually fell to the ground.
"Ow!" I groan in pain.

She giggles. I slowly got back in bed but this time I didn't get in the duvet but that didn't stop her. This time she put her arms around me.
"Please. I'm scared" she says in a calm voice.
I don't move or say anything back but I was both seriously uncomfortable and seriously aroused. The next thing I knew she was on top of me.

"What the hell are you doing, hibba?"
"What we've wanted today in a long time" she says kissing me.
At first I wanted to calmly decline but then I was the one on top and I couldn't control myself to stop. That's how the night went.......

* The End Of Flashback.

"Blood in the stool maybe a sign of colon cancer or diverticulosis, small pouches in the lining of the colon" the dr says to a nurse while I patiently waited.

"Okay. Thank you Dr" the nurse walks away.

"Yes. Mr Abdulmalik (She pronounces it 'Aebdoulmelik'). Your daughter will be discharged tomorrow and you can come get the paperwork tomorrow before you leave"
"Thank you so much Dr. Clarke".

"It's really nothing" she says before walking away.

Nafisa and I haven't really talked since she asked me to divorce her. We met up multiple times to talk about things that had to do with the hospital but nothing else but I had to talk to her today. So that we would be going home on a clean slate.
I entered the room and saw her looking at something on her phone wide eyed.
"What's wrong?" I ask her.