Life With The Ex, Twenty: 3 Isn't Just A Number....Not For Me.

They both stood there looking at each other.
"You're just coming back now?" He asks finally getting his words straight.

"I had to come back one way or another...I wanted to come back"

"Really? And where is Anisa?" I ask.

"She's Fine"

"Where is she?"

"Come on Hashim...you didn't care when she was sick. Why does it matter now?"

"You took my daughter and left. I missed my daughter's firsts. All of it"

"I can send you them all. It's just 3 years"

"Just? 3 isn't just a number.....not for me. Do you know the way people have been looking at me? My wife ran away with my daughter"

"Ran? No! I didn't run I left and honestly where people looking at you because I left or because you were living with another woman?" She asks tilting her head.

"When can I see my daughter?" He asks.

"Well on Thursday is her birthday. I decided to throw her a party. It's in Kabir's House. If you really want to see her you can come help her cut the cake" she walks to the door and opens it.

"I don't live with her anymore" he says barely audible.
"It's too late for that hash. It doesn't matter anymore" she walks out and closes the door.

   Muhibba comes in seconds later.
"Who was it?" She asks.

"Get your things. I'm getting you an apartment" he says running up the stairs.

:

   "OMG! You're really here" Bello says hugging her for the 12th time since she came in. He was looking at the center of her head.
"You've slimmed down and you look good" Ammi says as tears start falling.
"Ammi I'm fine. Everything is fine. Anisa is fine too. She is with Hanan and Asiya looking for a dress to wear tomorrow"
    "That's good to hear. And it's good to see you. Never leave like that again" baba says to her strictly.

"So that useless Kabir knew you were back" Ammi says.
"I told him I wanted it to be a surprise"

"Yeah I think that's better" Zahraddeen says after staring at Nafisa like she wasn't real.

"So the twins are now in boarding school?"
"Yeah they are. They have their 'visiting' next week they will be so stoked to see you" Zahraddeen says giddily.

"When are you planning on seeing Fati?" Baba asks.
"I was hoping to see her tomorrow. I don't want to disturb her privacy since she just got married"

"She'll be disappointed. She was really worried about you. Don't you think her hearing about your arrival from someone else is a bit unfair" Deen says again.
"That's the most.....it's the most sensible thing you have ever said but I can't go there unannounced"

"I was going to take the rest of her things,we can go together" Bello suggests.
"Okay, when?"

"Now! Come on! Let's go".

:

Fatima opens the door and sees Bello standing, smiling at her.
"What the hell? You look creepy. Like wannan Benny wise."
"I have something for our...bride" He says.

"What? I need you to leave. I was doing something"
Suddenly Nafisa appears.
"No! No!" Fatima says before she hugs Nafisa tightly.

"You're Really here. I missed you so fucking much"

"Mind your language"
"Is Anisa here?" She asks letting Nafisa go.

"No. She is with Hanan and Aseeya"
"Come in"

"Come on. You two just got married I just wanted to see you first and make sure you're doing well"

"Let's talk. I want to talk to you" Fatima says pulling her.
Nafisa stops.

"Fatee. I'm not going anywhere. We have time to catch up and patch things up, Okay? Tomorrow is Anissa's 3rd birthday when you come we can talk more"

"Are you serious?" Fatima asks disbelievingly.

"Yeah. Sure"

"Okay"

"Here. Take this" Bello gives her, her bag before walking away not saying a word more.

"That rude son of a bitch!" Fatima says still excited after seeing her sister.

:

     Muhibba check around.
"It's small" she says to Hashim.

"You don't have room to complain, darling"

"Why do I need to leave? We have been living there happily for 3 years. What the hell has changed?"

"First of all, don't ever talk to me like that again and secondly, Nafisa is back"

"Wait! What!?"

"Yeah She is. And I want her and Anisa back at home with me"

"So you're ditching me?"

"It's not what this is. At least I'm getting you somewhere to live. That's what you wanted, that's why you stuck to me. You have no where else to go"

"Are you trying to insult me? And if I don't want anything from you?"

"Nah. 'If' isn't in your vocabulary. If you met me with 'if', then you wouldn't be here, would you?" He asks with a smirk.

She huffs.
"Muhibba just accept it because it the best you're going to get, infact it's the only one you'll get" he walks out.

Okay readers like I have said before, I'm literally obsessed with writing books, don't blame me. And I just started writing a new book which I really think you'll like 😅 📚

   It's titled:  The Wedding Transaction.

Description:  Transaction: An exchange or interaction between people.

"You can have the company but first you have to marry the CEO"
    Who cares if it's just marriage, he will do anything to get what he

Real/Proper Description: it's a book about a workaholic who desperately wants a company, Unfortunately the contract for the sale of the company came with a marriage proposal. The only way he'll get it is if he marries the CEO.

Abdulhamid Isah: He wants to prove he can get whatever he wants so he agrees to the marriage not for himself only but also for his 9year old daughter who lost her mum 6years ago. Now he'll have to live with a business deal in his home but just how far will the transaction go?

Nabila Iman: She is a doctor who lost her father and inherited his multi billion dollar company. But she doesn't want it. She wants to be a full time doctor and so she desperately wants to sell the company. After disagreeing to sell the company to a man named Mr. Abdulhamid the first time she starts the procedure to sell it to someone else. Unfortunately after 2years the sale isn't complete and the buyer looses his life. Now she has no choice but to sell it to the man that she doesn't know but hates. Without her consent, her guardian adds a marriage proposal in the contract she signed. Now she has to marry him. Be a wife. Be a mother and Be a doctor.

    Interested?
Just read it.......

I'm sure you'll like it.
Don't forget to share😘