Chapter 4: Singy, Eaty Time

Eugene's POV

To be completly honest, the tour was boring. I still paid attention though, because I wanted to know where togo and when to go.

"And finally, this is the ballroom, where we'll be having our welcome party" Elsa explained

"Welcome party?" Jack asked, raising an eyebrow

"You don't have to go if you don't want to, but we are" Rapunzel said

"I didn't say I wasn't going" Jack retorted. Rapunzel rolled her eyes

"Can we just go and get ready for the party" Merida asked in an exasperated voice

"Come on, then!" Anna cheered. We followed the girls back to the common room, once we had gotten there, we went up our seperate stairs to our rooms.

"What are you going to wear" Hiccup asked

"Just a shirt and some jeans" I said nonchalantly

"Same" Kristoff said as he walked into his room. I went into my room, and chose a black and red plaid shirt with some black jeans, and black and white converse. Once I had straightened out my hair, I walked down the stairs to find Rapunzel waiting by the door.

"Hey, we match!" I exclaimed. We did match, she was wearing a green and balck plaid shirt, black pants, and balck VANS. Her brunette hair had also grown to her armpits, so she had french braided it.

"So we do" Rapunzel muttered. We stood there awkwardly waiting for the others to show up. Kristoff came downstairs first, and just as he had promised, he was wearing a polo with jeans and navy blue TOMS. Elsa and Jack came downstairs next. Elsa was wearing a light blue denim shirt, and a floral skirt with all-white VANS. Jack was wearing a light blue shirt with black pants, and some polished balck shoes.

"Twinsies" Rapunzel said

"Ugh, stop it Punz" Elsa said

"Here come more twins" I said gestring towards the stairs where Hiccup and Merida were wlkaing down. Merida was wearing a white shirt that said 'Keep Calm and Love Me' and black pants with combat boots. Hiccup was also wearing a keep calm shirt. It was blue and said 'Keep Calm and Hiccup On' Hiccup had paired it with jeans, and white converse.

"Why did yu have to wear that" Merida whined "Now people are going to say we look cute"

"You kinda do look cute" Elsa commented. Merida just glared at her. Anna finally came down the stairs and she was wearing a floral dress with a jeans jacket on top of it, and some florally patterned TOMS.

"Alright, let's go" Merida said. The boys and I followed the girls to the ballroom, where music was blaring, and people were already dancing. Even Naveen and Tiana were dancing together. The girls dispersed to go and get food. So, for fifteen minutes, the boys and I just ate and talked.

"Okay, now we're going to get to the singing part of the party, so whoever wants to sing can come up here" Minnie said over the microphone. I was surprised (slighly) to see the girls go up and take the microphone.

"We want to sing 'Really Don't Care' by Demi Lovato" Anna said

E- Elsa  R-Rapunzel  A-Anna  M- Merida

E- You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all

You started messing with my head until I hit a wall

Maybe I should've known, maybe I should've known

That you would walk, you would walk out the door, hey!