Chapter 18: Time For Fitness

Merida's POV

November and Thanksgiving passed quickly and soon it was December. There was one thing that everyone knew; we were running out of time to save Elsa. Today, we were having a meeting in Tiana's office.

"Okay, I think it's time we took matters into our own hands." She said

"So, we're finally going to Pitch's lair and getting Elsa back?" Jack asked, a little too cheerfully.

"Not like that, you aren't." Tiana replied

"What do you mean? I'm in great shape." Jack said, offended

"You've been eating chocolate bars and candy canes for the past week, and you think you're in shape?" Anna asked, bewildered

"I can still fight, right Tiana?"

"When hell freezes over. You have to train and get ready for what Pitch has to throw at you." Tiana said

"Ha!" I said "You have to train." 

"So do the rest of you, just because Mulan isn't there to train you, doesn't mean you can slack off." Mulan was part of the squad that was gathering information about Elsa and how to get her back to the agency.

"Well let's go then!" Eugene and Hiccup said in unison. We all got up and went to the training room, and put on our sweats, before standing next to Tiana to wait for instructions.

"50 laps!" She said

"WHAT?!" The seven of us yelled.

"You'll be chased by hordes of nightmares and you think  they'll stop at ten laps?" Tiana said. We all started running the laps, and by the time we were finshed, the only ones who didn't have cramps in every part of their bodies were Anna, Rapunzel, and I.

"Now, I want push-ups and pull-ups." Tiana said

"How....many?" Kristoff asked

"25 each." She replied. We all dropped down and did 25 push-ups. Rapunzel finished first, followed by Anna and I. We then went to the pull-up bars, which is where we had the most trouble. The boys soon finished their push-ups and easily finished the pull-ups before us. When we were done with that, Tiana made us do combat with the holographic nightmares, while some people climbed the rock walls. Hiccup got bring Toothless in and fly him around, while evading the nightmares. 

        Tiana made us practice like that everyday for two weeks, and she restricted what we ate so that we wouldn't lose all of the progress that we had made in training. Finally, Tiana called us to her office the week before Christmas.

"So, what's the plan?" Jack asked

"There is none." Tiana said calmly

"What!?" Jack asked, livid "We practiced for two weeks, getting ready to attack Pitch and you say there is no plan!?"

"It wouldn't matter if we had a plan or not, because the second we stepped foot in his lair, all of it would go out the window." I said

"There you go." Tiana said

"Oh..." Jack said

"So, we'll be going to the lair tomorrow, wake up early."

"Just in time for my birthday!" Anna said happily

"Your birthday's in three days." Kristoff pointed out

"I know that." Anna said rolling her eyes.

"Go to bed." Tiana said "Tomorrow'll be a long day."

Hey! I updated twice this week! Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed it. Ignore any mistakes, and don't forget to vote. By the way, this book is almost done. There will probably be five or six more chapters and an epilogue, and then the book will be finished!

This chapter is dedicated to alinaprak2002 who followed me! Thank you!