Chapter 12: The Mission

Rapunzel's POV

First it was just darkness, and then I sat bolt upright in my bed. 

"Where am I?" I said out loud. The door to my room opened and Eudora walked in.

"You're in the hospital, hun" Eudora said

"What happened to me?" I asked

"Eugene brought you here yesterday saying that you had fainted at training, and you were twitching."

"Oh...wait, did you say EUGENE?!" I asked

"Oh, grow up, Rapunzel" Eudora said "At least he was nice enough to carry you." 

"True" I murmured "So, can I leave?" I asked

"Yup" Eudora said taking an ice pack I didn't even know was there off of my head. 

"Be careful though" She instructed "No stunts or acting up, just normal things, okay?" 

"Got it" I said, getting out of the bed. I walked out of the hospital wing and to the third floor. When I opened the common room door, I finally got a sense of what time it was. Elsa was sitting at the table scrolling through a magazine, and Anna was eating a PopTart. 

"Punz, you're back!" Elsa said scrambling out of her seat to give me a hug.

"What did I miss?" I asked 

"Not much" Anna said, pausing to chew "Mulan made us all do laps, and the normal things." I chuckled. While Mulan was and amazing trainer and a good friend when she wanted to be, there was no doubt that she was tough.

"What time is it?" I asked

"Ten" Elsa answered.

"I guess I'll eat breakfast then" I said

"Okay" Elsa said. I opened the cereal cabinet, and took out the box of Fruit Loops, thankfully we got another box. After breakfast, and when everyone had gotten up and found out that I wasn't dead, we all went to Tiana and Naveen to see if they had any missions for us. When we got there, Tiana greeted us.

"Glad to see you're better Punz, and good to see the rest of you" She said

"We have a mission for two of you, and Rapunzel, you can't do it, since the doctor says you have to rest"

"Oh come on!" I said

"So, we picked from a hat and it would seem that Jack and Elsa will be going on this mission."

"Oh boy" Elsa said rolling her eyes

"Yes, and I will give you and Jack the details" Tiana said

"Okay" Jack said

"The rest of you will have missions later, and Merida, can you patrol the prison?"

"Sure" Merida said.

Elsa's POV

After everyone had left Tiana's office, Tiana began to speak.

"Okay you two, in order for this mission to be successful, you need to work together."

"So whats's the mission?" Jack asked

"We need more information about Pitch and his gang, so we need you to hack into their security and steal a few files from one of their offices," Tiana said

"So, we have to go there?" Jack asked

"No, we're just going to stay here and hope Pitch gives his secret files to us" I said sarcastically.

"I was just asking!" Jack yelled

"This is what I'm talking about, if you go and fight, they'll catch you and that'll be a big loss to the agency" Tiana said

"Fine, we can do it" I said 

"Good, go and cook up a plan and don't mess this up" Tiana said

"We won't"

"We won't" Jack and I said as we walked out of the door.

Allo! Thanks for reading, ignore any mistakes and don't forget to vote.

This chapter is dedicated to daily_day_dreamer because she followed me. Thank you!