Chapter 16: Catch Me If You Can

Elsa's POV

The next morning was fairly relaxing, that is until Jack came in.

"Elsa, Tiana wants to see you." He said

"I'm going." I said, as I got up off of the couch, and towards the door. When I got to Tiana's office, I found that she was leaning over her desk, and looking at something.

"Oh, there you are." She said looking up from whatever she was looking at.

"What's up?" I asked

"Hans has apperently traveled too close to the agency and we need someone to go and get him." She sad

"Okay...so he's just too close?" 

"Yup." Tiana replied 

"I'll go and search for him then." I said, and walked out of the room and into the preperation room. I pulled on a jacket, hiking pants, and my tattered combat boots. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and walked out of the agency building towards the gates. It was mainly woods outside of the agency, so it was just a bit creepy. I trudged slowly around the overgrowth, and farther away from the agency.

"Hans...I know you're here, so just....come out, and we won't have any trouble." I said shakily. I knew Hans wouldn't show himself, but I figured it was worth a try.

"Come out, come out..."  I said, a little more to myself than to Hans,  wherever he was. I didn't realize how far into the woods I walked until I stopped and noticed that the clearing wasn't behind me anymore. I was lost. I started to panic and I knew that no matter what, I should try to find my way back to the agency. Suddenly I heard footsteps and crunching of leaves

"Hello?" I asked. No answer. "Show yourself..." I said. No answer. If I was sweating before, it was nothing compared to now, and I could tell. Suddenly someone emerged from the bushes. Hans.

"Hello Elsa." He said, and began to run. I began to run after him, but he kept making extremly sharp turns. 

"Come back here, idiot!" I yelled after him, but he kept running. I tripped over a bunch of roots, and other plants, and just prayed I hadn't tripped over any poison ivy. I stopped for a minute to try to see where Hans was running to, but when I looked no one was there.

"Dang it!" I yelled slamming my hand against a tree. My hand stung really badly and I turned it over to see a rather large gash forming and blood slowly seeping out. 

"Oh Elsa" I heard a drawling voice say "How gullible you are..." 

"Stop running, you coward" I said "Give it up"

"Elsa, you were fighting a losting battle, you see this was all planned. You and your half-wit agency fell for it."

"No...." I said, stumbling a bit

"Yes..." Hans said, a malicious smile forming on his face.

"They'll come for me, you'll see." I growled at Hans

"WIl they? Or at least before I get you?" He asked, the grin never leaving his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He smirked

"Lights out Elsa." Then it was just dark.

Hey, hey, hey! It was a slightly scary chapter (Bad Hans!) Anyway, thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and ignore any mistakes.

This chapter is dedicated to Big5_Story_Fangirl