Chapter 5: Work

Elsa's POV

The next morning I woke up and I felt like I hadn't slept a wink. This was probably due to the fact that I had gone to bed a one last night. I yawned and rubbed my face before I got outof bed. I went downstairs and saw that Jack was the only one there, amking himself a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

"Good morning" Jack said

"Good morning?" I laughed "Why are you being so friendly all of a sudden?"

"I'm not being friendly, I'm just minding my manners" He answered indifferently. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my own cereal. Punzie came down the stairs rubbing her eyes. She was already dressed and ready for the day.

"Where are you going?" Jack asked

"To work" Punz replied

"What kind of work?" I asked

"Check the prison, make sure that files are placed, and finally Scar is on the loose again" Punz said in one breath.

"Scar is on the loose?" I asked worriedly

"Yeah, they say he's been loose for a while now, so I'm going to try to find him"

"Can I come?" Jack asked

"Sorry, no. Naveen and Tiana probably set up some kind of schedule for you already" Punz said

"Alright then" Jack said. Rapunzel grabbed a granola bar out of the pantry, shoved it in her mouth, and started suiting up for her daily work.

"Alright, have fun" Punz said before she left.

"So, what do I do for work?" Jack asked again

"We can go to Naveen and Tiana and ask"

"Alright" He answered. After we finished our breakfasts, we went to the fifth floor where Tiana's office was located. I knocked on the door, and a tired looking Tiana opened it.

"What's up?" She asked

"Jack needs his schedule" I said

"Okay, hold on" She disappeared in her office before she came out again. "Here is your October schedule" She said handing the schedule to Jack.

"Wow, that's a lot" Jack

"That's why you have one month, now let me take a nap" Tiana said closing her door.

"Thanks for helping" Jack said facing me. I took a note of our closeness

"Uh...yeah, it was nothing" I said awkwardly. Jack walked past me to start his missions. That. Was. Werid.

Boring chapter, I know, but there will be more. As usual, ignore any mistakes and don't forget to vote.

P.S. This chapter is dedicated to Le_Big_8 because they started following me! Thank you so much!

P.S.S Jelsa picture and moment!