Epilogue

Merida's POV

"Jack, stop eating all the cookies!" Rapunzel yelled, and grabbed the plate of sugar cookies out of Jack's hand, only to shove cookies in her mouth. 

"No more cookies for anyone." Elsa said, and took the cookies out of Rapunzel's hands. It was Christmas. I honestly couldn't say I thought we would have Christmas at the agency, what with all the funeral business and whatnot. Here we were though. I was sitting (cuddling) next to Hiccup, while trying to beat his high score on Flappy Bird. 

"Time to open presents!" Anna and Kristoff yelled, all of a sudden. We all scrambled up and rushed to the ginormous Christmas tree in the living room.

"Wait!" Elsa said "I just want to take a look at the beautiful masterpiece we made." She gushed

"WE, what the heck to YOU do?" All the boys asked, gaping at the four of us.

"I'm just kidding, grab your presents." Elsa said. We all grabbed our presents, and started tearing into them. Elsa got me a lipstick laser, Jack gave me a 'That was easy' button, Rapunzel got me the new movie and video games that I wanted, Eugene gave me a $100 gift card to Forever 21, Anna gave me a box of chocolate, and some sugar cookies, and Kristoff got me a new gaming console. I gave everyone a hug when I saw what they gave me, but I think Hiccup's was the best. He got me a neckalce that had the constellation Pisces on it because my birthday was in March. I gave him a kiss, before I gave him the watch that he had been dying to get. After everyone finished opening their gifts, the eight of us made hot chocolate, and chocolate chip cookies, and sat down around Hiccup and I as we read The Night Before Christmas. Every so often, Hiccup and I would have to pause, because someone interrupted, or because someone sipped their hot cocoa too loud. We finally did get to the end though.

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night."

There is the epilogue, also known as the real end. I hope you had as much fun reading this book as I had writing it. Please ignore any mistakes, I'll start editing when I get around to it. Don't forget to vote either! I will be starting another book called Ask and Dare the Big Eight, so look out for that. Again thank you for all the support!

This chapter is dedicated to burninglove10127, because she voted for DWPC a lot. Thanks!

Love you guys!