Chapter 17: Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Elsa's POV

When I woke up, I found that my hands and legs were tied with binds and my hands were placed behind my back. There was also a gag that had fallen down to my neck. I screamed, and in a matter of seconds, Pitch appeared out of nowhere.

"Why hello, Elsa." He said "How are you today?"

"Let me go!" I yelled

"Elsa, would I just capture you for no reason and then let you go?" He asked. It didn't seem like something Pitch would do.

"Why did you take me?" I asked 

"Elsa, I thought you were smart. We took you because you're the smartest, the rest of them do not amount to your intelligence." He explained. It dawned on me that he was partially right, without me Jack would never have been able to carry out the mission. 

"Now, those fools are going to come looking for you, and from there it will be a piece of cake." He said

"Oh no..." I said, I knew it all along. He was right, Tiana and the gang would come looking for me, and they would be powerless against Pitch in his own lair. The worst thing was, there was nothing I could do about it. 

Rapunzel's POV

"I'm going to Tiana to see if she knows where Elsa is." I announced

"I'll come with." Jack said. The seven of us rushed to Tiana's office and found her sitting at her desk with her head in her hands.

"Where's Elsa?" Jack asked, genuinely worried

"I don't know." Tiana's voice came out muffled and scared "I should never have let her leave." She said

"Where'd she go?" Eugene asked

"Hans came too close to the agency and I sent her to go and get rid of him." Tiana explained

"Oh..." Kristoff said

"I'm so stupid, I should have known that Pitch would try something." 

"We'll find her." Jack said "We can send a search party out and-" He got cut off

"That's exactly what Pitch wants, and then he's going to slaughter us all. I think we should just live with the comfort that he won't kill Elsa without making it some sort of show." Merida said

"She's right, at least." Tiana said "He'll keep her alive for a little bit."

"Well, in the meantime we should start working on a plan to get her back."

"Jack, it's not going to be as easy as you're making it sound." Hiccup said

"He wants a war." Tiana said

"So we'll give him one." Jack replied. Tiana just shook her ehead, but I could see the smile that was forming on her face.

"Go." She said "We'll figure out a plan tomorrow." With that, we all scrambled out of our seats and shoved each other out the door.

Hey, Hey, Hey! So this isn't the most interesting chapter, but I wanted to update so...Ta Da!! As usual, don't forget to vote, and ignore any mistakes I might have made.

This chapter is dedicated to Anonymous_tribute because she voted a BUNCH of times on both of my stories, AND she followed me! Thank you!