Chapter 19: Let The Fighting Begin

Anna's POV

The next morning was nervewracking, and to be honest, I was scared. Basically, before all the fighting broke out, some of the troops from our agency would use bombs to blow open an entrance to the agency. I checked that all the iems in my belt were there before I got into the buggies that would be taking us to what I considered to be my death. I was in a different buggy than the other six, so it only made me more nervous. Finally, we got out of the woods and the stone walls that completely surrounded Pitch's agency came into view. We all got out of the buggies, and got into the groups we'd been placed in. Tiana was waiting for us, and once we were all there, she gave us our final pep talk.

"Your mission is to get Elsa back, but don't hesitate to help any of our agency members, or kill one of Pitch's minions. Got it?" She asked, her dark brown eyes gleaming with fear and excitement.

"Yes." The seven of us said in unison, and not a minute too late. The bombs had been thrown and the walls colapsed. Pitch's army was there though; as if they'd been waiting for us, and then the fighting began. I managed to dodge some arrows, and only needed to clip a few nightmares, before I was in. The troops were inside the agency too, and I knew I would have to sneak around.

Merida's POV

I didn't care for any of the nightmares or any of the people charging towards me. I ran straight for the inside of the agency. I could hear someone behind me, but didn't dare look back. Then I heard Hiccup's voice.

"Merida, wait!" He cried "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to find Elsa, where are you going?" I asked

"Toothless and I are going to fly overhead, and try to find any secret doors."

"Be careful." I said

"If anything happens to me,  take good care of Toothless."

"Make sure nothing happens to you then." I said, and in that moment, I didn't know what came over me; maybe it was the way his eyes showed such worry, but he still had a confident look on his face. I kissed him. It took a second, but he responded. When we finally broke apart I looked at him and said

"Take care soldier."

"Will do." He replied.

Rapunzel's POV

I was battling a horde of nightmares, and suddenly Eugene and Ariel Atlantica showed up beside me.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"You didn't just expect me to stand there and watch you die again?" Ariel said

"Wait, I'm confused." I said, while killing another five nightmares

"If we want to win this, then we have to work together, don't we?" She said. I nodded, but deep down, I was confused. All through college and even when we started working at the agency, Ariel hadn't been the nicest person in the world towards me. She was right, though. If we wanted to win this war, then we would have to work together. I didn't even notice that Gothel had come up to us, and flashed us an evil smirk, before she started running off. I started running after her, but was stopped by Eugene.

"Eugene, please. Just this once, listen to me, and let me go." I pleaded. He leaned in and at first I thought he was about to tell me something, but he kissed me. I responded, but stood frigid the whole time.

"Don't die." He said, before going back to the nightmares.

Ermagerd! I updated three times this week, and the long awaited Mericcup and Eugenzel kisses! Ignore any mistakes, and please don't forget to vote. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter because I tried to make it as interesting as possible.

This chapter is dedicated to Awwthings. She followed me! Thank you so much!