Chapter 6: The Meeting

Anna's POV

I was reading in the common room, when Punz burst in, her hair was all over the place and her face was read. She only said one word.

"Kidnappings" She breathed. I quickly scrambled up and follwed Punz to Tiana' s office. We opened the door, not bothering to knock, and walked in. Tiana quickly looked up from her work,

"What's up?" She asked

"Pitch, and his allies, they're capturing people" Punz said

"What!" Tiana said "Did you atleast get Scar?" She asked

"No" Punz said "I overheard their conversation, and from what I got they are planning to attack the agency any time"

"This is why you are one of the top agents" Tiana muttered. "Get the other six and tell them that Naveen and I are going to hold a meeting about this" She finished.

"Okay" 

"Okay" We replied. Once we had gotten into the hallway, Punz began to speak

"Oh no, oh no, their going to try to attack us again" 

"We'll be fine" I assured. We walked into the common room, where everyone was watching Blended. Punz and I stood in front of the TV.

"What are you doing?" Merida whined

"Tiana and Naveen are holding a meeting soon" I said

"Why" Eugene asked

"Because" Punz mimicked.

"Stop fighting, everyone, let's just go" Elsa said

"Yes, thank you Elsa" I said. Elsa just rolled her eyes at me. We all walked out of the common room and back towards Tiana's office. She and Naveen had already set up the table. 

"Sit" Tiana ordered. Tiana and Naveen had put our names on cards and had already selected our seats, so we sat where they picked.

"Okay" Tiana began "You have been called here because I was informed by Rapunzel and Anna that our enemies are planning an attack and they have been kidnapping innocent people" Punz and I sat up a little straighter and smirked at the boys.

"Goody-two-shoes" Eugene murmered

"Boss's pets" Kristoff muttered. Tiana glared at them and continued, 

"Anyway, we are going to increase security, and we need you eight to try to find out more about this topic, you will be partnered up, any questions?" Eugene raised his hand.

"Yes Eugene?" Tiana asked

"Will we able to pick our partners?" 

"Um...no" Naveen said "Tiana and I have already picked your partners for you"

"The partners are as follows: Eugene and Rapunzel, Jack and Elsa, Merida and Hiccup, and Anna and Kristoff"

"WHY HIM!"

"WHY HER!" The eight of us yelled.

"You are twenty five and twenty six years old, act like it please" Tiana said. We all glared at each other, until Tiana spoke again

"Anway, enough of that, let's talk about the annual masquerade ball" She said

"When is it?" Elsa asked, suddenly cheerful

"In three weeks" Naveen said

"You eight will be in charge of decorations, theme, food, and whatever else.

"Yay" Merida said sarcastically

"Cheer up, there's much more to be unhappy about." After talking about the ball some more, we all left and went back to the common room. I realized Tiana was right. There was much more to be unhappy about.

Helloooooo! Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote. Ignore any mistakes.

This chapter is dedicated to jelsa_winter_couple because they followed me! Thanks!