First day at the BAU

Susan's pov:
Today is the day!! Today is my first day to work side by side with my big brother!!
„Sweetheart, are you finished yet? We need to leave in 2 minutes and 20 seconds!" Spencer's voice says outside of my room. Taking one last look in my mirror and nod. Black skinny jeans and a white embroidered blouse with my black heels should be appropriate for my first day! Opening the door to come face to face with Spencer. He chuckles about my giddiness and starts his way to exit his (our) apartment.
„Can we by any chance get some coffee before we go to Quantico?" I ask him hopefully.
„Sure!" he replies with a small nod.
„What's on your mind bambam?" I ask him concern clearly in my voice. He usually isn't this quiet with me around.
„You know that they are going to notice that there is a connection between us right?" he asks me slightly worried.
„I figured. They are profilers after all." I answer him with a shrug of my shoulder.
„But the director hasn't handed them my file nor my last name. She said I should only introduce myself as Susan." I tell him since he stays silent.
„Morgan will definitely think that we are in a relationship." he says with a smile.
„Maybe this time i am the one playing him!" he says getting happy about the possible alone. Shaking my head, knowing those two are like brothers.
„Cappuccino with extra sugar?" he asks me when we pull up in front of the small diner we always have breakfast on weekends. Nodding my head at him happy to get my beloved coffee. Anna sees us the Minute we Walk into her diner and starts making our coffees without even asking what we want.
„Thank you Anna!" I say when she hands me the to-go cap while Spencer is paying for our hot beverages.
„You two are very welcome honey!" she says in her soothing mother like voice. We wave once at her before we leave to get to work.
„So when we get there, I am going to take you straight to our boss Hotchner or Hotch as he likes to be called. I assume he is going to ask why your file is on lockdown but don't worry about that." Spencer rambles as we park on his dedicated spot. Nodding my head like the good little sister that I am. The security guards hand me my security card and usher me to the elevator. To our luck, the elevator is empty so I sneak up next to Spencer, to get one last hug from him since my nerves are starting to get the better of me.
„Don't worry, whatever happens I am not far away from you. Ok?" he whispers into my ear. What we didn't noticed, was that the elevator had already reached its destination and two people are looking at us strangely.
„Good Morning pretty boy. I see you are already hard at work!" a huge chocolate guy says with a sly smirk. I guess that's Agent Derek Morgan.
„Shut up Morgan!" Spencer seethes our angrily. He takes my hand and marches away from them and up a small staircase to an office. He stops and looks once again reassuringly at me. After I nod at him he softly squeezing my hand before letting it go to knock on the door.
„Enter" a strict sounding voice announces right after. Spencer opens the door for me and tells him that he is just showing me to his office, before he winks at me and leaves me standing in front of a huge desk and a serious looking man.
„So you must be Susan without a surename." he says with an eyebrow raised in question.
„That's me sir." i answer him after I swallow nervously. He stares me down for a minute before he stand up and offers me his hand to shake. His hand swallows my much smaller one.
„Welcome to the team Susan! You may call me Hotch and i hope one day you will tell me why your file is not only locked but basically not to be found." he says with a tight but real smile.
„Thank you sir, I mean Hotch." I stammer out and turn red for making a fool out of myself already.
„Let's go to the round table to get you introduced to everyone. After we are going to discuss a new case, I hope you brought a go bag!?" he tells me while heading to a new room, me hot on his leg. Which is pretty hard since he is way taller then me.
„Everybody, this is Susan without a surename. She is going to be a new team member, so make her feel welcomed!" Hotch says, a stern look on his face. Taking one last breath to calm myself down a bit and putting a small pleasant smile on my face before waving a small hello in the round.
„Oh my god! You are the once from the elevator this morning!!!" a shrill voice announces happily. Not knowing how to answer to that I just smile at her, hoping that she is going to introduce herself, even though I already know who she is. Well, who everyone is to be honest.
„Excuse her, she forgets her manners when she gets excited. I'm Jennifer Jareau, but everyone just calls me JJ. Nice to meet you Susan!" a blond women introduces herself to me. Smiling at her while shaking her hand and answer with the usual nice to meet you to.
„My name is Emily Prentiss, Nice to meet you!" the dark haired woman says with a welcoming smile which instantly makes me relax a bit.
„David Rossi, Nice to meet you again Susan." Rossi says with a mischievous smile.
„Nice to see you again Rossi." I reply and ignore the wondering eyes from everyone including Spencer's.
„since I get my manners back." Penelope says before showing JJ her tongue.
„It's really nice to meet you Susan! And I have to say, I tried everything i could to read your file but without avail." she pouts at me rather end which makes me giggle slightly. Quickly putting my hand in front of my mouth to stop the embarrassing sound from coming out.
„We already met, but I am Dr. Spencer Reid! Pleasure meeting you Susan!" Spencer says hugely smiling at me before sending a smirk towards Morgan.
„Nice to meet you Dr. Reid!" I answer, with an I know what you are doing look.
„Well, since they left the best for last. My name is Derek Morgan, nice to meet you without pretty boy around your neck!" he says loudly, so everyone hears and look between Spencer and me.