She woke up

Derek's pov:
Another knock to the wall knocks it down completely. Grumbling to the floor like I am really tempted to do myself. But I already have done that way to often in the last two months. Now I let all my anger out on the walls in yet another of my houses.
A sudden ringing gets my attention. Seeing who is calling makes my nerves go up immediately.
„Please tell me she is doing fine!" I nearly beg Spencer already dreading the worst.
„She woke up Derek!" he tells me softly. I feel my legs giving out under me.
„She woke up?" I question him chocked up, the tears already started to run down my face.
„She did!" he answers me relieved.
„Is she fine? I mean...does she remember?" I ask him in fear that she may have forgotten about me, about us really.
„Don't be silly Derek! Of course she remembers you! I am sure she hopes to see you when she comes back from her checkup!" he tells me, getting slowly irritated at my lack of happiness I guess.
„I'll be there in 15 minutes." i whisper into the phone.
„And Spencer. Thank you for calling!" I add before hanging up the phone. Slowly a huge smile forms on my face, the relief of her being ok nearly makes me dizzy! Quickly I make my way to the bathroom, that to my luck is working already! Scrubbing the dirt off of me before jumping in the car to go and see my princess again, this time however with her awake!
When I finally arrive at the hospital I decide against waiting for the elevator, instead I take two steps at once in my hast to get to my princess as fast as possible. The nurses on her floor are greeting me happily , but right now I don't have the time to stop to talk to them for a bit like I normally do. Right now, the only thing important is to get to my princess as fast as I possibly can! and absolutely no one is going to stop me. Slowly coming to a halt in front of her room, taking one deep breath before slowly entering. And there sits my princess, as beautiful as on the first day I saw her with a huge smile while talking with her brother.
„You really are awake!" I whisper in the now silent room. My tears start to fall from my eyes all over again. Slowly, I get closer towards her till I finally could pull her into my arms after those long and tearful two months. Breathing in her natural smell that finally has come back, before she only smelt like hospital. Feeling another pair of arms engulfing me and Susan in a hug makes me smile.
„You forgot me!" Spencer whines. Susan and i start to laugh at his childish behavior that he seems to have only around Susan and now me. It feels really nice to be a part of their little family. I always thought of Spencer as my little brother, but after seeing him now interacting with his sister, without a care in the world, I finally see how much he really has kept away from everyone else. He is way funnier and may I say „normal" than I ever thought possible!
„I would never forget you bambam!" Susan answers him after her giggles has subsided.
„Love you way to much for that!" she adds with a big smile.
„Love you both!" Spencer says and pulls us into another hug. Yeah, I definitely am a part of their family now!
„I really hope this isn't another dream!" I whisper quietly to myself. Way to often have I woken up in the months before, happy that my princess has woken up, only to be devastated when I realized that it was only a dream. Feeling two hands pinching my sides, let's me pull back with a frown.
„What was that for!?" i ask them incredulously.
„Not a Dream!" they both answer me together while smirking at me. I shake my head at them with a chuckle.
„I guess it was worth it then!" I say and pull them both against me once more.
A knock on the door makes us all look up to see who was interrupting.
„Oh my god! You really are awake!" a hyper baby girl announces happily. Slowly the whole team enters the suddenly way smaller room with relieved faces. Garcia has Susan already in a tight hug, lecturing her about to never ever get shot again. Emily and JJ softly pry her off of her, so they also could hug Susan. The last one however was Rossi, who was observing the whole scenario from the doorway with tears running down his cheek.
„Rossi?" my princess questions with a tilted head and open arms. Slowly, nearly in slow motion, he makes his way towards her. As soon as he was within arms reach, Susan pulls him into a tight hug. No one was making a sound as we all watch our „hard" Rossi start to cry in her arms. Looking around in the room, I see everyone looking on with teary eyes. It seems Susan not only stole my heart, but everyone's around her. When they finally pull away from one another, Rossi wipes his tears away and smiles brightly at Susan.
„Don't you ever scare me like that again love!" he tells her strictly before turning around to take a seat in the little seating area in her room.
„Sorry! Won't happen again!" she answers a bit ashamed. Spencer and I immediately by her side to comfort her.

The whole team stayed for nearly two hours, talking about everything that had happened in the two months. It was really good to finally being able again to just sit together and yoke around like we usually do. JJ brought Susan some pictures that Henry draw just for her. My princess cried some happy tears at the announcement and how he wanted her to get well really soon so they can play together again. She even called him to thank him for the lovely drawings and how she missed him as well.
Shortly after the rest of them left since Susan was getting tired again, even if she tried to down play it.
Spencer and I decided to stay with her, just to make sure she was fine and also to put our minds at rest.