Dinner

Spencer's pov:
It now has been two months since Susan joined the team and the girls still haven't figured out that we indeed are siblings. Ever since the incident at Luigi's bar Susan and i were thinking about telling them. And today is going to be that day. We landed from our last case only hours prior and since tomorrow is weekend we thought it would be good timing. At first we thought about going out to eat and tell them there but Susan insisted to cook herself. Knowing what a true chef she is, i definitely was on board for that. She decided to make some vegetarian spaghetti to impress Rossi and for Garcia and some lasagna for the rest of us. Trying to spy on her from the dining area, hoping she would of left the kitchen for a moment to taste test some of it already since the whole apartment smells delicious! But no, she was protectively hovering over her pots.
„Bambam, can you hand me the eggs please?" she asks without turning around, knowing fully well I was watching her. Making my way towards the fridge and hand her the bag of eggs with a smile.
„What do you need them for?" I ask her.
„for the chocolate cake. I hope you don't mind?" she says knowing how much I love her homemade one. Hugging her happily! She hasn't baked anything since she started to work with me.
„I guess that means you are ok with it!" she says giggling.
„When is everyone coming?" she adds and turns to fully face me.
„They should be here in about two hours. Can I help you with something?" I answer her.
„No thank you, I am fine! What did you tell them anyway? Do they know Why you invited them to your place?" she declines but asks because I haven't told her yet.
„Told them to come here to OUR place because we have an announcement to make!" I answer her cheekily. She again giggles brightly at my response.
„Oh my god, they are definitely thinking that we are going to get married." she exclaims in between her fit of giggles.
„Or that we are pregnant!" I tell her wiggling my eyebrows at her. Not able to contain my laughter any longer, we both laugh till we have happy tears running down our cheeks.
„You are unbelievable!" she says when we got ourselves under control again.
„I have no idea what you are talking about." I try and play the innocent card but she only shakes her head at me before shooing me out of the kitchen. Since there wasn't anything I could do for now, I start to set the table and place the wine in the cooler along with some water. After that was all done I went to get myself ready. Taking my time in the shower for once.
When I exit the bathroom fully dressed, I again make my way to see if Susan needs any help. But of course, she didn't!
„Why am I not allowed to help?" I ask her with a pout.
„Because your help would be to eat everything up before our guest are even here!" she says with a pointed look, daring me to disagree with her on that one. Lifting my hand up in surrender, knowing this argument isn't one I could win. Instead going back to the living room to read a book or two. Just when I finished the second one, there was a knock on the front door. Indicating that the guests are starting to arrive. Knowing Susan won't open the door, I went there to let whoever was waiting outside in. To my surprise the whole team was already waiting, seems like they waited outside for each other. Greeting them and letting them enter our apartment with a smile. Henry was showing me his newest book he got for being a good boy for his mummy and daddy, while the rest went further into our home. I hear Susan welcoming them as well.
„What would you guys like to drink?" I ask them with a smiling Henry in my arms.
„Susan!" he suddenly squeals and makes grabby hands towards her.
„Hello Henry!" she says happy to see him again. Ever since she told JJ that she could babysit Henry, she had watched him five times already. Those two have hit it off right away, like I knew they would! Susan is just incredible with children, that is something the rest of the team also have found out about her. While Susan shows Henry what meals she had made specifically for him, while I hand everyone their requested drinks.
„Ok, not that i don't appreciate your invitation. But what is the big announcement?" Garcia asks eagerly.
„Let me just put the food on the table and then we are going to tell you." Susan says giggling softly. Just when the last item was set on the table, Garcia demands an answer.
„Go ahead!" Susan tells me and starts to serve everyone. I waited till the last one got their food before opening my mouth.
„Well, you all were quit interested in the relationship Susan and I have, ever since she had joined the team." I start off. The three girls and Will look at me with knowing eyes.
„And no! We are not dating, so you guys can stop messing with Derek. But I have to say, I appreciated your protectiveness of me!" I say with a wide smile, while the four look confused in between Susan and I.
„I also am not pregnant!" Susan adds in quickly which got her a few chuckles and laughs.
„What is the big announcement then?" Emily asks with furrowed brows.
„We are siblings." I say and point towards Susan.
„Wait! You are what!?" JJ asks and looks from one to the other confused.
„The better question is why didn't you tell us?" Emily questions.
„And why don't they look surprised at all?" Garcia says and points at Hotch, Rossi and Derek.
„Told you a restaurant won't be a good idea!" Susan says to me. Not in the slightest reacting to their questions. Again the table laughs, well all except the three girls laugh.
„Rossi knows since I was 10, Hotch got informed on the plane ride to my first case and Derek knows since the day after we landed in Texas for my first case. Oh and Spencer wanted to know how long till you guys figure it out yourselves. Can we start to eat now?" Susan rambles off.
„Thanks for throwing me to the wolves Bubbles!" I say sarcastically.
„Sorry but I am hungry!" she whines. Rolling my eyes at her and only seconds later everyone again laughs at our antics.
The food got devoured rather quickly, since my sisters cooking is really delicious. Even Rossi was impressed by the noodles and the lasagna.
„I hope you left some place for dessert!" she says when she sees them all pat their full tummy's.
„Couldn't you have told me that sooner princess?" Derek asks her in disbelief.
„That only means more chocolate cake for me if they don't want any!" I happily answer her.
„Who said i wont eat any!?" he asks me shocked. Shrugging at him, I help Susan clear off the table, from all the plates, utensils, pots and pans. Deciding to rest a bit before dishing out the cake we took our seats again.
„So, if the two of you aren't together. Does that mean Morgan and Susan are an item?" JJ asks interest. Seeing Susan turn bright red from the question alone.
„If she will take me." Derek says cheekily but you could clearly see that he means it.
„You better not forget that I have a gun!" I tell him threateningly. They all start to laugh hysterically at my response, which I don't know why since I meant it!
„oh! This is going to be interesting to watch!" Rossi says with a smirk.
„That might be true but if he ever hurts her Spencer won't be the only one he should look out for!" Garcia says and glares at Morgan before smiling again.
„That one hurt baby girl!" Derek says in disbelief.
„It's the truth! If you hurt my girl wonder we aren't going to be friends anymore!" she replies with a straight face.
„And let's not forget Gideon!" Hotch says with a smirk.
„Well thank you guys for believing in me!" Derek says a bit hurt. Maybe we shouldn't of brought the joking that far?
„If I would of had my doubts about you dating Susan I would of said something long ago." I tell him honestly. He nods in thanks, knowing that I would have said something when he came to me 6 weeks ago to ask for my approval. After that we went back to lighter topics till it was time for cake. Derek helps Susan with the plates and forks while she carries the best chocolate cake that I have ever tasted! Henry asks for a big boy piece and since he ate his meal and his salad he was granted his request. Everyone was amazed at how good it tasted and to my disappointment there weren't any left overs. But as if Susan had read my mind, she walks back into the kitchen to get another chocolate cake out. Did I already said how ducking amazing my sister is?