New case in chicago

Derek povs:
Phones ringing are waking me up from a really good night sleep. I try to reach for my phone but couldn't find it, instead I had a warm body pressed into me. Slowly opening my eyes, I see my princess cuddled close into me. Her peaceful sleeping form puts a smile on my face. She just looks like an angel! Since the annoying beeping won't stop, I slowly untangle myself from her to finally see who is calling. As feared it was my baby girl with another case. Instead of going to the BAU we should head right to the plane with departure in 45 minutes. Ugh! There goes my quiet weekend with my princess...
„You guys up?" a half asleep Spencer asks in the doorway.
„I am, you sister is still out cold." I answer him with a yawn.
„You go get ready and I wake her." he says already standing next to her bed. Shaking my head at them. I have never seen siblings that are as close as those two. Don't get me wrong I love my sisters and I would do everything and anything for them, still those two seem like they are one person sometimes. Like one knows exactly what the other one is thinking or feeling. Making my way to the bathroom to give them some privacy, I hurriedly ready myself. Relieved that I had brought my go-bag with me yesterday! When I enter Susan's room again I had to try to hold in my laughter.
„Come on, just get ready and then you can go back to sleep! I even carry you!" Spencer nearly begs her to cooperate.
„No!" she whines and pulls the blanket over her head!
„Get yourself ready Spencer, let me try my luck!" I tell him, hoping she may work with us on that one since we need to be at the plane in about 35 minutes.
„Princess? You up yet?" I ask her sweetly.
„Let me sleep!" she whines under the blanket.
„How about you go and brush your teeth and get dressed and afterwards you can go back to sleep?" I try again.
„No!" she says stubborn.
„Well I guess than there won't be any more kisses for you then." I sigh feigning sadness.
„What?" she asks in a whimper that breaks my heart.
„Make yourself ready for work and we won't have that problem princess." I whisper softly.
„Can I get one of your hoodies ?" she asks me and shoves the blanket away from herself.
„Of course you can princess! And now, up you go!" I tell her with a smile. She makes her way towards the bathroom and returns in about 10 minutes in one of my hoodies that swallowed her nearly completely. I pick up mine and her to go-bags before lifting her into my arms.
„Kiss?" she asks nearly asleep again. So I softly kiss her lips before leaving her room. Spencer also leaves his and smiles softly at me.
„Let's head to the plane before they take off without us." he says and holds the door open for me. After he locked it we hurriedly make our way towards my car and afterwards right to the plane. We seem to make it just in time since behind us the door got closed and locked. Taking our seats across and next of our other teammates who also look pretty tired.
„Sorry guys. But there is a serial killer in Chicago. Let's sleep for a bit longer before we discuss the details. And just like that we went back to sleep.

Susan's pov:
Waking up, surprised to be on the plane again. How did I get hear? Looking myself down, feeling myself blushing since I wear one of Derek's humongous hoodies.
„He carried you on board." Rossi whispers and nods towards Derek.
„Said you weren't happy about being woken up. So the usual I would say!" he adds with an amused twinkle in his eyes.
„This getting woken up all the time is seriously making myself think about quitting." I answer him quietly. He raises his eyebrows at me in question.
„Are you really considering it?" he asks me shocked. I shrug my shoulders in answer.
„I don't know, I love this job but I really can't cope with the not being able to sleep." I reply honestly. He nods at me in understanding.
„Just don't decide something this huge in the spite of the moment, ok darling?" he tells me firmly.
„I know Rossi." I say before looking around the plane to see everyone else still asleep. Standing up, I make my way to to small coffee station. Attempting to get myself a perfect cappuccino! Smiling at the pretty good outcome, I take a small sip to make sure it doesn't need anything else. Happily nodding at the amazing taste of sweet coffee with a tint of chocolate. Deciding to be nice I bring Rossi a coffee as well and take my seat across from him.
„How about a Game of Chess?" he asks me after thanking me for the coffee.
„Sure, why not." I say with a smile.
„Have you heard from Gideon recently?" I ask him after I win the first round. Which he of course demands a rematch for. Shrugging, we start again.
„Not recently. The last I heard from him was when he called me, proudly of how fast you got taken into the BAU." he answers and makes a huge mistake with his placement.
„Check mate." I say and lay down his king.
„How do you do this all the time?" he wants to know.
„Honestly, I have no idea." I whisper. He lays his hand on top of mine.
„So you and Derek. I am guessing you two are going strong if the hickey on your neck is an indication." he says and asks at the same time in a fatherly way.
„We are. He makes me really happy. Spencer is also ok with it, which really helps me put my mind at ease." I answer him quietly as not to let everyone in on that.
„That's Good darling! I am really happy for you two! And I am happy he finally stoped flirting around and got into a real relationship. You are really good for him, you know." he says just as quietly. Feeling myself blushing again, I look softly at Derek's still sleeping form.
„I don't even know if we are in a relationship. We never, like said anything about it." I tell him slightly unsure of what that might mean. Rossi chuckles at me with a soft smile.
„Believe me, you two are in a relationship even if you haven't talked about it yet." he says and pats my hand in reassurance before something seems to come to his mind.
„You know his family lives in Chicago. Maybe he even introduces you to them after the case is closed." he says mischievously.
„He won't, it's way to soon. We are just starting to get to know one another." I tell him in denial. He can't already introduce me to them, right.
„Don't worry darling. If he does it's fine and if he doesn't it's fine to. But just to put your mind at rest, as long as you are being you, they are going to love you. They love your brother, so there is no doubt in my head that they are going to love you to." he says with honest eyes. Just shortly after our talk the rest of the team starts to wake up.
„Bubbles?" I hear Spencer's tired voice asks since the seat next to him is suddenly empty. Smiling at Rossi before taking my seat next to Spencer again.
„I am here bambam." I say softly and feel him relax against me.
„Good morning Princess!" Derek says from across from me.
„Good morning to you too. Thank you for carrying me on the plane." I say a bit embarrassed.
„Don't worry about it." he says while rubbing his eyes.
„By the way, you look really hot in my clothes." he tells me and winks at me.
„No funny business Morgan!" Spencer strictly says, or tries to sound strictly since he has to yawn in between his sentence. Giggling at his cuteness I link my arms with his.
„Don't worry bambam, there isn't any funny business going on." I tell him honestly.
„Why do you have a hickey then?" he asks me with a raised eyebrow. Turning red at his statement, I try to hide myself against him as best as I can.
„Sorry bubbles. I didn't mean to embarrass you!" he whispers honestly into my ear.
„Ok everybody, let's start with the case shall we!" Hotch says in his usual no nonsense voice.
„Several prostitutes were found dead around the city. They all were bleed out from several knife wounds around there stomach and vaginal area." he starts of.
„Any sexual abuse?" I ask him.
„None, so he may be impotent or has a real hatred towards women's." Hotch says.
„Where were they found?" Derek asks pulling out a map with Spencer.
„They were dumped in alleyways, they also got laid out for presentation." Hotch says and hands out several pictures.
„What is this?" i ask in the round, pointing at a small stash of cigarettes right next to a graffiti.
„You are right Susan! The same graffiti is next to each victim and next to them there is a stash of cigarettes." Emily says after pulling all the pictures up next to each other.
„Ok, we are going to land in 15 minutes. Derek, Spencer and Rossi are going to look at the dumping areas. JJ and i are going to the police station and Emily and Susan are going to the coroner." Hotch instructs us.

Let's catch another of those killers! To put him or her behind bars!