How long

Susan's pov:
It now is 3 months since I got shot, but still I am not allowed to go back to work. I am bored beyond anything and a bit irritated at the treatment that everyone is giving me. Not from my team, they are only really overprotective, which to be honest is also a bit frustrating. But the rest of the FBI workers look at me strangely or even look at me with their mouths wide open. And yes, I still am not allowed to work but I still am able to go and visit alright!? At first I ignored the weird looks but the last few days it's getting more and more and i finally had it! Walking into the FBI headquarters and the looks begin all over again. Trying to keep my cool, I count to 10 in my head, as to not just shout at everyone around me. Guess some people haven't had any hometraining!! Finally I got to the right floor and exit the elevator, only to come face to face with another bunch of starring people.
„The fuck are you all looking at!? Didn't your parents teach you how incredible rude it is to stare at people!?" I shout out frustrated and pissed as hell! They immediately run of like the cowards they seem to be. Huffing at their antics, I start to make my way further into the office.
„what was that for?" Emily asks me with a smile and a shake of her head.
„They are driving me crazy with all their weird looks and I finally had enough of that! I thought people who work here have gotten some more hometraining than that." I answer her still a bit angry. She just hugs me soothingly while apologizing for her coworkers.
„You know they aren't judging you. They are only in aw that you are this close with the president." she whispers softly into my ear. That's why I don't like profilers, they always know the real reason why you act a certain way. But I guess as one of my best friends she picks up on my moods even easier than others. I always got judged for being the youngest in a class or for being smarter than others. That's why I hate it when anyone is looking at me. I always feel judged and don't know what to do, that's why I get antsy which only makes me even more paranoid. Slowly I allow her hug to sooth my frigid nerves and relax for the first time since I walked into here.
„Bubbles? Is everything ok?" Spencer asks me worriedly. I guess he also witnessed my little break down. Gosh, that's embarrassing!
„I am fine bambam. They were just getting on my nerves." I answer him while getting pulled into his chest instead.
„Don't worry about it Bubbles, Hotch is going to talk to them." he starts to say. Hearing that little bit of news i get stiff, what are they going to think after this talk? They are going to think I am a fragil thing that depends On others. Or think I let others fight my battles!?
„Shh, don't get yourself worked up Bubbles. He already send out the mail yesterday. So no one is going to think you rattled them out." he whispers soothingly while swaying us softly from side to side.
„Hotch and Rossi just like the rest of our team had enough of their rudeness. The director also wants to talk to them about it. We all are highly trained agents so they should all act like that!" he went on to explain, which indeed makes sense. Slowly his soothing words and the slight swaying, pays of and I begin to relax again.
„Princes! You are here!" a happy derek says from beside us. He softly pulls me out of Spencer's arm so he can pull me close to him and pecks my mouth lovingly.
„Why didn't you say that you were planing on coming!" he asks me, lovingly caressing my cheek like he often does.
„I was just near by. Thought I come and visit you guys and also go ask when I can finally come back to work again." I  quietly replie into his wide shoulders.
„Princess, we already talked about that. They will tell you when you can start again. Your doctor hasn't given you a clean bill yet." he answers me with a small sigh.
„I know. Still I miss working with you guys. Why can't I at least help from within the office?" I whine like the little child I truly am.
„Because you can still get hurt easily! You forget that we nearly lost you last time!" Rossi tells me sternly but with worried eyes. Sighing deeply, I guess he is right. But I just miss them all like crazy and am really bored sitting at home the whole day.
„Sweetheart, you know I love you like my own daughter. So please promise me to relax and slow down a bit till you are completely healed again!" he nearly begs me. After another sigh I nod, after all he is right. If I don't slow down for myself, I do it for him and my family. Like he said earlier, the last bullet could have easily killed me.
„Thank you!" he says relieved and hugs me softly.
„I guess, I go back home since I am not allowed to stay here." I say with a sad smile. And after some more hugs from everyone and a kiss from my boyfriend, I leave for the apartment Spencer and I share. Maybe cooking will help me get occupied.