You listen in on the conversation?

Spencer's pov:
Hugging Susan once more before we have to leave in different directions. As always, we pinky promise to do our best to get back in one piece. Derek also made his way towards her, pulling her into his large frame and kisses her right in front of everyone. Getting cat calls from the whole team, including me.
I am really happy for them! I know that Derek always wanted someone to love and get loved in return, but he was to scared to get hurt. That's why he would always only flirt around, telling everyone he isn't ready for a relationship yet. Now however, Susan has stolen his heart it seems. Luckily I know that he wouldn't ever hurt her, because if he wouldn't really feel that strongly for her, he would of never came to me and ask me for permission to date her. To be honest it was kind of funny to see this strong man standing in front of me, asking me for my permission to date my  sister and to not hate him for it. At first I was reluctant, but after we talked, for a really long time may I add, I was fine with it. She is my baby sister and I want her happy, so if Derek is making her happy, that's perfectly fine with me!
„Come on pretty boy, we have to leave." Derek tells me and pulls an arm around my shoulder. He seems happy, but something is bothering him.
„What's the matter Derek?" I ask him while climbing in the back seat, not liking for Rossi to have to sit in the back, knowing he hates it with a passion. He nods at me in a silence way of thank you.
„I am just thinking about what Rossi has said earlier on the plane." he answers me unsure.
„Please tell me you weren't listening in on our conversation!?" Rossi says with a disapproving glare.
„ I had just woken up and didn't want to interrupt you guys. I even tried to fall back asleep!!" Derek says ashamed, tryingto defend himself.
„Ok, what is going on?!" I want to know! It's obvious that they are talking about Susan! So I have a right to know what's going on, Damn it!
„Let's just say I am considering to introduce her to my mum and sisters." Derek says after taking a deep breath.
„They are asking me about her every day and they want to meet her, ever since I told them about her." he says with a sigh.
„When did you tell them about her?" Rossi asks him with a smirk.
„The day she got introduced as our new team member." Derek mumbles really quiet so I nearly missed it.
„When you thought she was Reid's girlfriend?" Rossi smirks even wider at him.
„I did, happy now!?" Derek exclaims a bit pissed.
„I think she would like to meet them, especially if your mother bakes one of her famous dishes!" I tell him licking my lips at the thought of her yummy baking!
„I Of course would have to come along, you now how she is with new people!" I add a bit cheekily. That instantly relaxes the air around us again and we all laugh.
„why not, mom thinks of you as her son anyway!" Derek says and winks at me through the rear mirror.
„No goodies for me." Rossi says with a sigh but twinkling eyes.
„Let's look how this case goes, maybe I ask her to make something to go for everyone." Derek says with a laugh. Not long after we arrived at the latest dumping place. We look around but apart from the freshly sprayed graffiti we can't find anything that catches our sight.
„He draped her to look towards the street, so anyone who would find her would see her face." Rossi points in the direction while once again studying the pictures.
„Maybe to shock the witnesses." Morgan says.
„Or to humiliate the victims even more." I mumble to myself.
„Did they take a sample from the spray paint?" I ask the police officer who was standing behind me.
„They did, apparently it was the same color on all the dumping places." he answers with furrowed eyebrows.
„We should head back to the station, talk to the family from deceased victims." Rossi says, after another close look around the alleyway.

We were the last, to arrive and got led to the rest of our team immediately.

„We need to find out where he is killing them. There is hardly any blood on the dumping grounds, so they can't be our murder-scenes." We hear Susan point out to them, just when we enter our office room.
„That would be helpful, but how are we supposed to find it?" JJ asks defeated.
„Let's look on the map where he has his comfort zone, maybe that way we are able to find it." Susan answers hopefully, already going to the map and starting to map out where the victims where last seen and where they where found.
„They all got taken from within an block. Same as the dumping grounds. So that would be his comfort zone." she says out loud but more to herself than to us.
„So the question is, does he live there himself. Or is it just convenient because there are many prostitutes to choose from. The real crime scene also could be there somewhere close by." I say taking the pen Susan hands me and triangle the points.
„Let's see if there are any vacant buildings that he could be using." Emily says and pulls out her phone to call Garcia.
„There is one that would fit in perfectly, not only vacant but also with a basement." Susan says and points to said address.
„Ok?" Hotch says awkwardly.
„Then Let's go there and see if we could find anything." he adds firmly. We all walk to our cars and drive there in hope to find the murder-scene or even better the unsube.

„Morgan, Rossi and Susan you go to the back, the rest of us goes through the front." Hotch instructs.
„And Susan, no leaving your team like last time." he tells her strictly.
„Of course." she says, but I know she isn't sorry for what she did back than. After all, she made sure we all got out alive and unharmed. His stern face tells me he knows this to.

When the three were in position in the back we count down from 3 and stormed the building. Quietly looking for the staircase to the basement, while keeping our eyes open for envy targets.
After finding the staircase the other three have already cleared of the rest of the building. Together we walk downstairs, gun in hand and ready for an attack.
„Stop! Please stop!" We suddenly hear a weak voice. Quickly we make our way that way, coming face to back to the unsube.
„FBI! Let go of your weapon, Hands in the air and freeze!" Hotch says firmly. The unsube turn around, knife pointing at us.
„I am not done yet! They have to pay!!" he shouts out crazily.
„I said, let your weapon fall to the floor and hands in the air!" Hotch again says, gun pointed right at the unsube. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Emily with Susan wandering towards the victim. Susan applies pressure on her abdomen in hope to stop the bleeding.
„I only say it one more time! Put your hands in the air, weapon on the ground!" Hotch says in his deadly calm voice. The unsube doesn't react but Morgan had sneaked up behind him und handcuffed him quickly.
„When is the ambulance here?" emily asks, also applying pressure on a strongly bleeding wound. Just then the paramedics arrived and hurriedly whisked the victim to the hospital. Rossi takes the unsube from Morgan and brings him to the police station for interrogation. Morgan walks up to Hotch and whispers something to him. Whatever it was he was telling him, puts a soft smile on Hotchs face. He answers him and with that Morgan hugs him before taking Susan's hand, dragging her up the staircase.
„If you want to come along Spencer, I suggest you follow quickly!" he shouts down at me from the top. Irritated, I look at Hotch who only tells me to hurry up. So that's what I do. Jumping in the car with them.
„Ok, where are we going?" I ask them.
„To the hotel to freshen up and then we are going to have dinner with my family." Derek says and smiles at Susan with a hopeful smile.