Meeting her

Derek's pov:
Just as I wanted to bring my baby girl back to her office, the elevator opens and in there stands Reid hugging the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Trying to make a sneaky comment to get a rise out of Reid wasn't the best way to get their attention I guess.
„What was that hot stuff?" Garcia asks me with a disapproving glare.
„Sorry, i was just shocked I guess. Was he really hugging that girl or do I see thinks?" I ask her still shocked. Not only because Spencer never hugs or touches people, but also because that girl just took my breath away without even trying. Her look was so full wonder and when she looked at me, it was like she was looking right into my soul.
„Earth to chocolate thunder!" she says, waving her hand in front of my face.
„Where did you went in that head of yours?" she asks me while trying hard not to smile mischievously at me.
„Nowhere you cheeky monkey!" I answer her and start to lead her back to her office.
„I saw that look when you looked at that girl, but hands off since she seems to be already taken!" she tells me sternly just as I turned around to head back to my desk. As if I didn't realized that already...still, she kind of drew me in to her.
„New case everybody!!" I hear JJ announces with a grim face. Seems like this is going to be a bad one then. We all take a seat, me as always next to Reid who looked slightly worried.
„Hey, you ok?" I whisper as to not get the attention from everyone in this room.
„Yeah, I am fine. Thank you for asking thought." he says a bit to fast to be the truth and he knows it. He sighs quietly before looking me in the eyes.
„I am sorry for being rude in the elevator. Today is just not my day." he says uneasy. Putting my hand on his shoulder and squeeze it once to hopefully reassure him that everything is going to be alright. Already feeling like a prick for thinking of his girlfriend that way. He deserves to be in a happy relationship, especially after what happend with Maeve.
„Don't worry about it. If there is something I can do to help, just say a word!" I say him honestly. He is like the little brother that I never had so seeing him like this hurts. Just then Hotch walks in with the girl from the elevator. Seems like she is going to be a part of our team from now on. After we all introduced ourselves to her, baby girl informes us of our new case.
„Wheels up in 30!" Hotch says grimly. We all make our way out of the round table room and to our desks to get our go-bags.
„So what do we think of the new girl?" JJ asks us quietly. Turning around I see Spencer and Susan still sitting by the round table.
„She seems to be a bit shy. Let's see how she is doing on her first case." Emily says with a shrug.
„You think there is something going on between them? I never saw Spenc this comfortable with anyone before!" JJ says while subtly pointing to the pair still talking upstairs.
„I know what's going on!" Rossi announces happily. We all turn to look at him in question but he only lifts his hands in surrender.
„You guys are profilers, so find it out yourself!" he says with a smirk on place.
„That's so not fair!" Baby Girl whines.
„I am no profiler so how am I going to find out!" she pouts at him.
„Don't worry, I am sure they are willing to share it with you when the find out." he answers her before walking away.
„You got your go-bag with you right?" Spencer says softly.
„Yep, packed everything. I hope I didn't forget anything." Susan answers in a soft voice.
„How could you forget anything? Your iq is" he suddenly stops mid sentence when he realized that we were listening in on their conversation.
„Like I said, I am pretty sure I packed everything." Susan says awkwardly, slightly touching his hand.
„If you forgot your shirts again you can borrow one of mine!" he smiles and starts to laugh when she only rolls her eyes at his statement.
„You mean I can wear a dress again." she says with puppy dog eyes. He pulls her into a hug which stings a bit.
„Let's get going everybody!" Rossi says from behind them. We all nod and head to the elevator but Rossi pulls Spencer back out while waving us off.
„Do i need to know what that was about?" I ask stunned. Everybody seems to also be puzzled, all except Susan.
„Susan?" i ask since she definitely knows but doesn't say a thing.
„I am guessing that they are discussing how they both know me." she says, looking me right in my eyes which lets me forget what we were even talking about. Those eyes are just so beautiful and show her feelings quit openly.
„And from where do you guys know each other?" Hotch asks interested. Seems like he also wasn't given permission to look into her file.
„Gideon introduced me to Rossi some years ago." she answers him with a smile.
„And Reid?" Emily try's to pry a bit more.
„We know each other since forever." she says not really answering the question. We board the plane, only waiting for Rossi and Spencer to arrive so we can start.
„Bubbles?" Spencer says as soon as he boards the plane, Rossi right behind him, shaking his head with a slight laugh.
„Here!" Susan says lifting her hand in the air. She had taken a seat right behind our 4 seat. Spencer immediately rushes to her her and whispers something to her which makes her nod along. Not long after we are ready to take off and only minutes later we are free to move around. Standing up to get a cup of coffee I see Susan huddled into Spencer, gripping his shirt while he whispers softly to her.
„Everything ok?" i ask concerned.
„Yeah, everything is ok. She just doesn't like the take offs nor the touch downs." Spencer tells me while holding her close to him.
„Oh!" is my really intelligent respond, moving along to get my coffee before I could say something even more dumb. Shaking my head at myself, what is wrong with me!? I never act that way and I should definitely not act or feel that way around Spencer's girlfriend!!