Staying over

Derek's pov:
The dinner was delicious to say the least. Susan had told me that she really enjoys to cook and Spencer also was telling me how well she can cook and bake, but I wasn't expecting her to be a chef!
At first I was really hurt that my teammates, my family really thought that bad of me, when the topic of me dating my princess come up. But Spencer was right. He would of send me to hell the second I told her about my growing fondness of his sister. We talked for nearly an hour about it, and when I had assured him that I wasn't playing but really am growing feelings for her, he was fine with it. He even said he would gladly accept me as his in-law since for him I already am his brother. Which felt really nice to be honest! Ever since then, Susan and I are going out for coffee or even lunch or dinner to get to know each other some more. We haven't talked about our status yet or if she even is interested in me, which Spencer had told me several times already that she indeed is, but who could be sure about that. When everyone else started to head home I stayed behind to help with the cleaning up.
„Did you enjoy the food?" Susan asks me nervously while drying off another plate.
„It was amazing. You should cook way more often for me. And Spencer since he always complains about the fast food." I answer her with a chuckle.
„I guess I could cook for you guys more often." she whispers shyly. Hugging her and kissing her forehead a bit longer than normally.
„I would highly appreciate that." I whisper softly.
„Then you have to come over more frequently." she says turning bright red from her bold statement.
„Is that an invitation?" I ask her with an raised eyebrow.
„Because if it is, you won't get ride of me anytime soon!" I tell her honestly.
„Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing." she whispers and hides her head against my chest.
„You are really cute." I chuckle.
„Please tell me you guys aren molesting each other in my kitchen!" Spencer interrupts us with a forced voice.
„If hugging is molesting, then yes." I answer him with a chuckle.
„Is it ok for you if Derek would come over here more often?" Susan asks him sweetly.
„You know i wont get in the way of you Two, so of course he can come over more often. That is if he wants to!" he answers her and opens his arms wide. She immediately runs into his arms and hugs him tightly.
„Thanks bambam!" she says happily.
„Don't thank me bubbles, he hasn't agreed yet!" he tells her strictly but with love shining in his eyes.
„Please?" she asks me with a pout.
„How could anyone say no to that face!" I answer her with a chuckle and hug both of them to my chest which makes her giggle and Spencer laugh at me.
„You are Crazy you know that!?" he asks me happily.
„That's Good, that makes you fit in just perfectly!" he adds and winks at me.
„Do you want to stay tonight?" my little princess asks me softly.
„Sure, why not. I have some clothes here anyway." I tell her and shrug my shoulder. Trying to play it cool while screaming loudly in my head from happiness.
„No funny business!" Spencer tells me sternly but can't fully hide his smile.
„No funny business pretty boy!" I answer him with my arms lift in the air to feign surrender.
„Then off you go, I finish up the rest since bubbles cooked and the dishes are nearly done anyway." he says and shoos us out of the kitchen.
„He only makes us leave so he can steal another slice of cake!" My princess whisper loudly at me with wide eyes.
„I heard that bubbles and just for that I am going to take an extra large slice!" he shouts after us. Susan giggles at his statement and pulls me after her towards her room.
„Why do you have some clothes here?" she asks me suddenly with her head tilted to one side, making her look like a lost puppy.
„Because I stayed over here occasionally, even before I knew about you. So Spencer told me to bunk some of my clothes here, he also has some of his at my places." I answer her in explanation, while realizing that it is pretty hard to believe that we haven't seen each other earlier. Was she staying at a friends place when I slept over here?
„Oh, that's pretty self explanatory then. Did you sleep on the couch or did bambam let you sleep in my room?" she asks again with a tilted head.
„Always on the couch. No one ever was allowed near your room. How comes I haven't seen you around here when I stayed over?" I ask her the question that keeps on repeating itself in my head.
„That's bambam! He only let anyone stay over when he knew I was out for the night. Especially after Maeve died in front of him, he couldn't sleep alone. He was so devastated and just then I had to do some nighttime jobs. It put my mind a bit at ease to know that you were staying with him when I couldn't." she says. Seeing a lonely tear fall from her eyes, I lean in and kiss it away without thinking about it. Her hitched breath let's me look in her eyes, that suddenly were so close. Softly caressing her cheek, trying to decide if it would be ok to kiss her or not. When her eyes fall to my lips I got my answer and softly pull her even closer towards me, before softly kissing her. She pulls her arms around my head, pulling me down for another kiss. It slowly but surely got more and more heated between us. When I finally was able to remove myself from her addicting lips, she was laying on the bed with me hovering over her. Seeing her looking at me with slightly hooded eyes, makes me again lean down to kiss her some more. When I feel myself getting a bit to excited, I put my forehead against hers.
„If we don't stop now, we are getting in trouble with Spencer." I say out of breath.
„You are right, still, i don't regret it." she whispers shyly also out of breath
„Oh believe me princess. I definitely am not regretting it either!" I reply her with a chuckle.
„Stop...being...so...damn...hard...to...resist!" I tell her in between kisses.
„What if I don't want to?" she asks me in a challenge. That girl is so going to be the death of me, but I would die a happy man, that's for sure.
„You should be more careful with what you say princess!" I say before kissing her passionately. Slowly kissing along her cheek, to her ear and down towards her neck. Her sudden indrawn breath tells me that I am right where I want to be. Kissing that spot a few times before starting to suck on it to give her a hickey.
„Damn! If that is you trying to make me start to think what i want to say before actually saying it, then this isn't going to work!" she tells me completely out of breath. Softly kissing her mouth again before eyeing my hickey proudly shining from her neck.
„Well, looks like we are on a path situation then." I say with a chuckle. Her soft giggles fill the room and my heart. Laying myself next to her I shove my jeans of off me before getting rid of hers as well. She looks at me shocked but I just pull her into my chest and pull the blanket over our bodies.
„Sleep tight princess!" I whisper softly.
„You too!" she whispers back and cuddles closer into me.
I was just about to fall asleep when I hear her door getting opened. Lifting my head up a bit, while trying not to wake her. Spencer looks at us with a knowing smile before whispering good night and leaving again. Shaking my head at his protectiveness, I lay back down and fall asleep with my beautiful princess in my arms.