Plea for help

Susan's pov:
Together with Garcia I look through every single file of any agent in the secret service. We divided them between us. I already put two to the side, since something about them doesn't feel right. Just as I opened another one the door got opened and someone entered.
„Can I help you with something?" I ask the agent, which was one of the two I found suspicious. Trying to slowly reach for my gun, without alarming him.
„Yeah, you could stop ruining our plan!" he seethes out and shot me in the chest. Slipping out of the seat and onto the floor, feeling myself already getting dizzy from the blood loss.
„That's what you get for messing with the wrong people!" he says, kicking my side and then left as if nothing had happened. Trying really hard not to lose consciousness, I grab the laptop, pulling it to the floor next to me so I can send the two files to Garcia. Adding a quick plead of help to her, hoping she can send someone to me quickly. Just when I pressed the send button I feel myself getting weaker, and so tired. How could anyone be so tired? Was the last thought before I drifted off into sleep.

Derek's pov:
We were now on our way to the White House, as something suddenly felt odd. Not like a this is weird odd, but more like a something had just happened odd. Hotchs phone starts to ring just as I wanted to voice my uneasiness to the others.
„What's the matter Garcia?" Hotch answers in his usual no bullshit voice. Since when does she  call Hotch instead of me. Seeing his eyes flicker to me before speeding up the car.
„We are nearly there, call Spencer. He is closer!" he tells her sternly and ends the call.
„Hotch? What is going on?" Emily asks him before I could. He again quickly looks towards me. Sighing softly to himself.
„Susan send her two files of agents she thought could be our moles and unsubs." he says in explanation before again sending me a strange look.
„What are you not telling us Hotch?" I question him, feeling myself panic a little.
„She also send her a plea for help!" he whispers softly and pulling the car to a stop in front of the entrance. I feel myself stiffen at that information. What could possibly had happend that she asked for help. Suddenly coming back to my senses, rushing out of the car on the lookout for my sweet princess. Hearing the others shout at me to slow down, doesn't really register in my head. The only thing that I know for sure is, that my princess needs me! And there is absolutely nothing that could stop me from being with her!!
„Derek?" a teary eyes Spencer says, as I enter a room with a lot of other people in there.
„Spencer what happend?" i ask him panicked as I see the blood on the floor, paramedics working on a woman right next to it.
„Someone Shot her?" he whispers, tears quickly falling from his eyes. Pulling him into my chest to comfort him as best as I could. Slowly his words got in my head. Susan was shot, that can only mean... Oh my god!! That woman on the floor is Susan!?
„Is she going to be alright?" I ask one of the paramedics that just started to put her on a stretcher.
„I am sorry but we aren't allowed to tell anyone except family." he apologizes.
„She is my girlfriend and Spencer here is her brother. So is she going to be ok?" I tell him, squeezing Spencer even closer to me. Afraid of what his answers might be.
„She lost a lot of blood, but right now she is stable." he answers with honest eyes.
The two paramedics finished getting her ready to drive her to a hospital when I again speak up again.
„Can I come along?" I question the same one again.
„I am afraid we can't take anyone with us. But you could drive behind us." he explains us while loading her into the ambulance.
„Morgan! You can take one of our cars. Take Spencer along with you and please keep us updated!" Hotch tells me, already handing me the car keys. Hurriedly Spencer and I buckle up and follow behind the ambulance to the nearest hospital.
They quickly made an ultrasound and then pushed her to the op since they discovered some internal bleeding. I text Hotch about it and then took a seat next to an devastated Spencer. Two hours later, Hotch called me to tell me that they found the two unsubs, that really were the two Susan suspected. They also found Malia hidden in one of their basements. Luckily she was unharmed except of slight dehydration.
Shortly after his call the whole team with Garcia entered the waiting room. They also don't look to good to be honest, but nothing near as bad as Spencer and I. I have no shame in admitting that I am a mess right now! We waited for another 90 minutes before an exhausted looking doctor entered the waiting room.
„Family of Susan Reid?" he asks us, since we are the only ones left.
„That's us." Spencer says weakly, standing up to shake the doctors outstretched hand.
„Susan is at the ICU for the time being. She lost a lot of blood since the bullet was very near at her heart. We nearly lost her twice but she is a fighter." he says with a small encouraging smile.
„Her lungs had also collapsed but we could fix that. We put her into a medical induced coma, so her body could heal. I am afraid only two of you lot could visit her for a few minutes." he explains us. Everyone tells us that Spencer and I should be the one seeing her, so the doctor shows us where to go.