Meeting mama Morgan

Derek's pov:
I have called my mum before we went to check if the address Susan found out about, really is our crime scene.
As I expected she instructed me to bring Susan and Spencer over at her place for dinner. Susan because she wants to meet the girl that stole my heart and will give her, her future grandchildren. Her words not mine! And Spencer because she hadn't seen her second son in forever.
So like the good son that I am, I drove them to the hotel to freshen up and told them to meet me at my mums place in an hour. I also quickly showered and drove to meet my mum and sisters beforehand.
„Baby Boy! Let me see you! You look happy, really really happy." mum tells me as she opens the door to let me in.
„Thanks mum. You look lovely yourself!" I tell her and kiss her forehead while hugging her.
„It is way to long since I have seen you!" she says tearily.
„I know mum." I whisper back, hugging her even tighter.
„And what about us!?" Sarah and Desiree ask from behind mum.
„Come here!" I say and open my arms widely. We all hug each other. It is really nice to finally have them this close to me again.
„So what do we hear about a certain young women?" Sarah asks me mischievously.
„I have no idea what you are talking about." I answer her innocently.
„Don't lie to us! Mum has told us everything!!!" Desiree says with a certain glint in her eyes that never means anything good.
„She said you had your eyes set on her even when you thought she was your little brothers girlfriend!" she says tauntingly.
„Naughty boy!" Sarah laughs.
„Mum they are already harassing me again!" I whine slightly.
„Let your brother be girls. Said lady is coming over in a bit and I expect you all on your best behavior!" mum tells us strictly.
„You guys set the table while I finish the food. I am sure Spencer is going to be hungry when he gets here!" she says and shoos us off. Not long after there is a knock on the front door. My sisters and mum immediately run to open it, me right behind them, hoping they won't embarrass me to much in front of my sweet princess.
„You know it is highly disrespectful to show up late bambam!" I hear my princess scold her brother.
„I know bubbles, but we are only 8 minutes late." Spencer answers her sister with his head bowed, while she has her arms crossed over her chest and tapping her foot disapprovingly.
„Do you want to repeat that!?" she asks him strictly. He only shakes his head.
„Next Time i am going to call an Uber and go without you, just so you know." she tells him and sighs deeply.
„I will never understand how you ever got me to school on time!" she says sighing again with a shake of her head.
„School is very important! There was no coming late." he answers her still keeping his eyes down on the floor.
„This is important too bumbum!! I wanted to make a good first impression, coming late won't help with that. What if they are going to hate me?" my princess asks him afraid. Without saying a word he pulls her into a hug.
„Don't worry, they won't hate you! They are really nice people, you will see!" he tells her softly.
„Can we keep her?" Desiree asks mum excitedly. A scared screech was heard and Susan hides behind Spencer's back.
„Really!? For hiding space I am good enough?" he asks her with a laugh.
„Spencer! Don't make fun of your sister! Your conversation clearly wasn't meant to be heard by us!" mum scolds him lightly.
„Where are my manners, come on in you two! I hope you guys are hungry." she adds cheerfully. Seeing my princess peeking out a bit from behind her brother makes me smile at her softly.
„Come on in princess!" I say and hold out my hand for her to take. A wide smiling Susan comes out from behind Spencer and cuddles into my chest instead. Hearing my sisters and mum awh at us makes me roll my eyes at them.
Looking behind me, I see Spencer smiling at us.
„What did you cook mama Morgan?" he asks her and pulls off his shoes. Susan copies him before looking shyly at my mum and sisters.
„Hey!" she greets them, awkwardly waving at them.
„Oh, look at you! You really are perfect for my baby boy." she gushes at her.
„And Spencer, I made your favorite, like always when you come over!" she answers him with a smile. As Spencer's face lit up!
„Susan, May i introduce you to my family. This is my mum Fran and my two sisters Sarah and Desiree." I introduce them to her.
„Mum, this is Susan. Spencer's sister and my girlfriend." I add with a proud smile.
„It's really nice to finally meet you darling! Derek has told me so much about you already! You really stole his heart, I hope you know that." she says and makes me blush in embarrassment.
„Mum!" I say warning her to say something even more embarrassing, like her favorite topic, grandchildren!
„What!? It's the truth! He was really devastated when he told me about that awesome women, that was already taken. And not by anyone but by his little brother." Mum tells her happily, ignoring my obvious discomfort about that topic. But does she stop? No, of course not!!
„We were really relieved, as he called the next day, to tell us that he learned that you weren't Spencer's girlfriend, but his sister!" she goes on happily.
„Ever since then he hasn't stopped talking about you! I have never seen my son this smitten with someone, or as happy as he is right now." Mum says and hugs Susan tightly, to my princess surprise if her facial expression is anything to go by.
„For that I really have to thank you. Thank you for making my baby so happy!" she whispers softly.
„You are welcome?" Susan asks a bit overwhelmed with this whole situation.
„Please don't make her run off Mum!" I tell her with a chuckle and pull her right next to me again.
„Nonsense! But since that is out of the way now. Let's eat!" Mum says happily.

After the slightly bumpy start, the rest of the dinner was going really well. Susan, after warming up a bit to my crazy mum and siblings, hit it off with them. Mum and her were talking about their favorite recipes. Susan even asked them to come and visit her back in Quantico, so she could cook for them! Which mum happily agrees to immediately. Spencer also asked them to visit them at home, he hates that he hardly sees them as often as he wished to. My sisters also got along great with her, which makes her relax even more. Seeing my princess happily talking to my family, relaxed and with a soft smile in place, makes my heart swell in happiness. She is such a sweetheart and deserves the world!