Landing in texas

Susan's pov:
Something shaking me was waking me from my slumber. Looking for the cause I see Spencer shaking my shoulder softly.
„We are landing in a bit." he says softly as he brushes my hair out of my face.
„Mhm" I mumble still half asleep. Feeling his chest vibrate from chuckling at me.
„What did the rest of the team say?" I question him, even though I am afraid of his answer. He sighs and pulls me into a tight hug.
„Hotch knows." he whispers guiltily. I instantly stiffen at this information. How is he going to act around me now? Is he pushing me aside like everyone else always did when they found out? Did he already tell the team? Feeling not only the panic rise all over again, but also the bile. I hurriedly ran to the toilet to vomit my whole stomach content into it. A hand is softly caressing my back which only makes me panic a little more. Trying to make myself as small as I possible could.
„Bubbles. It's me! Your ok! Please!" Spencer slightly alarmed voice pushes through the light fog in my head. Turning my head to his voice  so quickly that I get a bit lightheaded. But that isn't important right now. I just want to get engulfed in one of his tight hugs. Spencer makes everything better, he protects me, he always had and always will! He promised!!
„Bambam?" i ask shakily.
„I am her, bubbles. Don't worry, I got you!" he says while crashing me against his chest. His familiar smell calms me instantly down and his hushed words do the trick. After years he knows exactly how to act and what to do in situations like this.
„Susan? Are you ok?" Emily worriedly asks from behind Spencer. Not wanting to face anyone at the moment I hide my face under Spencer's head and hug him even tighter.
„She is fine, thanks for asking though." Spencer instead answers. Clearly trying to send them away without being impolite.
„You ok to go back to our seats? We need to buckle up for touchdown." Spencer asks me concerned. Nodding against him but not letting go of him. He seems to realize that also, because he just lifts me up and carry's me, ignoring the weird looks that we definitely are getting.
„Why did you tell him?" I ask him once we were back seated, my head still on his chest. Feeling him sigh deeply.
„Because I was angry at him and needed him to understand what he did earlier. I am sorry Bubbles, I know how much you hate when people know." he says apologizingly.
„Sooner or later they would of figured it out anyway." I say remorsefully.
„And when that happens, the whole tiptoeing is going to start all over again." I whisper to myself.
„Don't say that. This team isn't like others. Maybe we should talk to Morgan about it." he starts but I instantly interrupt him. Shaking my head furiously. How could he even think about that?
„Not like that Bubbles, let me finish ok? He was also molested when he was a child. Maybe he could help?" he says while holding my head softly in between his hands.
„But he is huge!" I answer in disbelief which only makes him chuckle again.
„He is now, but he once also was a child." he says just when the pilots tell us that we safely landed and are free to get off the plane. Looking at him with puppy dog eyes, he just laughs and once again lifts me up.
„Morgan, could you please take Susan's and mine go-bag?" Spencer asks him when he was about to exit the plane. He looks back at us irritated, but when he sees me huddled up into Spencer's arm, he smiles softly at me und takes our bags for us.
„Thanks." I say softly.
„No problem princess, now come on! I can't wait to get into a bed!" he answers me brightly.
„Princess?" i ask in wonder.
„Get used to it because that's your name from now on. At least for him. He hates when other people call anyone his monikers." Emily explains while Spencer carry's me down the stairs and towards a already parked car. Spencer, I, Rossi and Hotch are in one car and the rest in the second one. Not really wanting to listen in on their conversation I cuddle myself even closer to Spencer and close my eyes.

Derek's pov:
I really try to not look at Spencer with Susan in his arms, I really do. But like the jealous idiot i am, my eyes always wonder back to them. They seem to be completely comfortable with each other. Even in her sleep She clings to him like second skin. Why is this bothering me so much? I never was the jealous Typ but of course, for the one I definitely can't get together with, I do. I get why she fell for Reid. He is the most lovable, trustworthy and honest person I ever met. Still I wished she would be mine even when I know it won't ever happen.
„Derek? Are you ok?" Spencer asks me concerned, suddenly standing right in front of me.
„Yeah, I am fine pretty boy. I just spaced out for a bit. How long till we get our room keys?" I ask him to get the attention on another topic.
„We already have them, well ours is still with the clerk since I couldn't take them. Have my hands full of bubbles." he answers with a soft smile towards the end. I wished that could be me, I really do!!
„Oh, let's get it then I am pretty tired already." I say instead, trying to put on a smile on my face.
„Where did your monikers come from? They are quit unique." I ask him when we enter the elevator, pushing floor 4.
„That is a good question. To be honest that has to answer Susan for me, I don't know if she wants anyone to know." he answers me apologizingly.
„Don't worry about it, we are going to find out sooner or later. We are profilers after all." I tell him with a mischievous smile. He suddenly looks worried about something. Did I say something wrong?
„I would really appreciate it if you guys won't pry. Especially with her and what happens with Hotch earlier on the plane. Please Derek!" he nearly begs.
„Ok! If that is so important for you. I promise to lay off a bit and I also am going to tell the girls. Ok?" i say, getting the feeling that there is way more behind the two of them as I thought. And what could of happened between Hotch and Susan that he gets this worried about? Maybe I should call Garcia and ask her if she knew anything, after all she could hack into everything. I open them their shared bedroom and wished them a good night before heading to the door next to them. Letting my bags fall on the small desk next to the door and call my baby girl to hopefully get some information.
„Hello my awesome chocolate thunder!" her cheery voice says.
„Hey Baby Girl. Can you work some magic for me?" I ask her happy to hear her voice.
„Sure can!" he reply's cheekily.
„What could you find out about Susan? And don't give me the I have no clue nonsense, we both know if anyone could find out than it's you!" I ask her.
„Well, I wasn't able to find anything. Not that I dried, but there is absolutely no way of finding her! Its like she didn't existed before today! She is a ghost! I only found dead ends! Someone has hacked into everything and whipped out everything there was on her!" she says sourly.
„Are you Sure?" i ask get shocked.
„If I am sure!? When am I not? But don't worry, I am going to find whoever did that! Till then my love, sleep tight!" she says before ending the call abruptly.