Clubbing

Susan's pov:
Standing in front of the mirror for I don't know how long, trying to decide if the dress is fine for the bar or not. Turning around once again, it should be fine right? A black bodycon dress should be fine for pretty much every occasion, pairing it up with my high heels and some light makeup and my look is finished. Deciding to let my wavy hair hang down, not putting it in my usual ponytail and that's it, done! I go out of my room, looking for Spencer who as expected waits in the living room with a book in hand.
„Bambam? Do you think this is going to be alright?" I ask him unsure.
„Wow!" he exclaims with wide eyes.
„I better not let you out of my eye sight. You look stunning bubbles." he says softly but I can see the protectiveness in his eyes shimmer already.
„I could also change again?" I ask a bit nervously. Fumbling with the small handbag around my shoulder.
„Nonsense!" he answers and walks up to me.
„I just wasn't expecting to see you this grown-up already. Thought I had some more time before I have to frighten off all your admirers, might have Derek help me with that." he adds with wonder but also with a goofy smile. He hugs me once and then links our arms together to leave for the bar. As arranged Rossi's car parks right in front of our building.
„Wow! You guys cleaned up really nice." he says as we take a seat in the back.
„Thank you Rossi." I say feeling myself blush at the compliment. The drive was pretty quiet but it wasn't awkward, it was a bit soothing to be honest.
„We are hear. The rest is already there so let's head in as well." Rossi says cheerfully. We make our way towards the entrance and a massive guy looks us up and down before smiling brightly.
„My favorite crime fighters, how are you this evening?" he asks.
„Oh, you have to be Susan! Don't worry as long as you promise to stay sober, you can come in." he adds with a soft smile towards me.
„Don't worry Luigi, we won't let her drink any alcoholic drinks." Spencer answers reassuringly and I nod my head quickly.
„Well, then have fun!" he says and usheres us in. The loud music immediately surrounds us and we begin to look for the rest of the team. It only took us 30 seconds before an energetic Garcia hugs me to her.
„Found you!" she shouts over the loud music and leads us to the rest of the team. JJ has on a skinny jeans with a really skin tight crop-top, that shows of her body beautifully. Emily is wearing a beautiful looking blouse, that makes her eyes pop, her bottom hidden behind the desk. And Garcia has on a colorful dress that would make me look like a clown but she definitely can pull it off perfectly. Hotch and Derek aren't anywhere to be seen yet.
„Missed me already princess?" Derek whispers into my ear. Quickly turning around to face him with a pout.
„Don't scare me like that!" I tell him pout still in place. He chuckles and pulls me into a hug.
„Sorry Princess. You look incredible!" he whispers so no one except me can hear.
„Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." I answer him, trying to be cheeky. He smiles at me!
„that's good, after all I wanted to impress you a bit!" he says and laughs at my raised eyebrow.
„Derek? Come and help me with the drinks?!" Spencer asks him. He nods and winks at me before leaving with Spencer towards the bar.
„Anyone likes to dance?" Garcia asks hopefully in the round. But no one seems to care for dancing at the moment.
„Sure, why not." I say after I see her face fell a bit. She immediately engulfed me into a hug and leads me to the dance floor. It only takes a minute or two before some guys have started to dance with us. Not really feeling comfortable about it, but I also doesn't want to leave Garcia alone with them. When arms wrap tightly around my waist, pulling me into a hard chest I feel myself starting to panic.
„Shh, it's me princess." Derek's soothing voice puts me at ease again. I turn my face backwards to see his face pretty close to mine.
„Thank you!" I whisper honestly before turning back around and start to dance earnestly.
„My pleasure!" he answers, dancing with me.
„How comes you are this good of a dancer princess? Spencer always said his genes aren't made for dancing." Derek asks after minutes of just dancing.
„I always loved to dance, Spencer even put me into dance class after I begged him to for nearly a month." I happily answer, thinking of bambams horrified face when I asked him to dance with me once. Feeling him chuckle against my back. He leans even closer to me, even thought that should of been physically impossible.
„Can you see Garcia somewhere?" I suddenly ask panicked since I can't find her and I went to dance with her.
„She went back to the table some minutes ago. Giving me a dirty look may I add. The team thinks I am trying to steel Spencer his girlfriend." he answers with a chuckle.
„Oh! So you are a naughty boy then!?" I ask him turning in his arms so we are face to face.
„Not really. If you guys really would be dating i wouldn't do anything. Spencer is like the little brother that i never had. But since you are siblings i at least can try my luck." he answers honestly and a bit cheeky may i add.
„How about something to drink?" he asks after looking me in the eyes for quite some time. Not able to answer him vocally I nod my reply. He leads me back to the table with all our laughing teammates and an Spencer who looks me up and down closely. Going to him, I hug him softly while whispering to him that I am fine and to relax and have some fun for once. I feel him relax into my hug, when we pull apart he kisses my forehead.
„Guess Morgan wouldn't be the best one to help me run off the admirers after all." he whispers with a smirk in place. Giggling at his antics but happy he is finally relaxing a bit. Derek hands me a glass of water from next to me.
„Thank you." I reply and take some sips before sitting the glass down again.

The evening goes on like that, dancing and laughing. Getting to know one another some more. I even understand now what Derek meant with the dirty looks that got thrown his way whenever they think I am not looking. Emily especially seems to throw them. I don't really like the fact that they are so mean to him because of me, but the only possible way to stop them is by telling them that Spencer and I are siblings and not lovers.
„You wanna dance bambam?" I ask him hopefully, wanting to ask him about his opinion on letting them know. His face makes me giggle and the rest of the team laugh. After all those years he still hates dancing with a passion.
„Why don't you ask Morgan? I am sure he won't mind and he is a much better dancer than I am." he answers pleadingly what seems to surprise the others.
„Spencer! She is your girlfriend, so you have to dance with her once in a while!" Emily tells him strictly. Spencer stiffens at the word girlfriend a bit, taking his hand in mine, knowing fully well that his only girlfriend was Maeve. He squeezed my hand a bit before looking at Derek over my head.
„Come on Morgan! It's either you, or I might break her or my leg!" he says pleadingly.
„Sure pretty boy! Come on princess, let's show them how it's done!" he says happily. I look over at bambam to make sure he is fine so shortly after Maeve got brought up, not intentionally but still.
„What's the matter princess?" Derek asks me concerned about me being so quiet.
„I am just worried about bambam. The look in his eyes, as the word girlfriend was brought up, it brought back bad memories for him." I explain trying hard to keep an eye on him.
„Oh! I am sorry about that. Why don't we get him away from here then?" he says immediately in high alert it seems, and leads us back to the table. They all look at us surprised but I just went to bambam and hug him. He looks a bit surprised as well but when he looks in my eyes he knows what's going on. Seeing his eyes getting a bit glassy I hug him even closer to me.
„It's pretty late already guys. I am heading home. Don't worry Rossi I drive them back as well." Derek tells them. Already taking both mine and Spencer's hands and leading us away. I wave slightly at them before taking Spencer's hand again.
„Thank you two for getting me out. It just got to me unexpected." Spencer says sadly. Derek and i immediately engulf him in a tight hug.
„It's ok pretty boy! That's what we are here for!" Derek tells him protectively.
„Let's get you two home, shall we?" he says and starts to guide us to his car.
Within 5 minutes we are parked in front of our apartment.
„Are you guys going to be alright?" Derek asks unsure of what to do now.
„Could you maybe crash here? Just for today? You could take my bed and I share with Spencer." I ask hopefully. When he nodded and opened the driver door Spencer looks relieved.
That's why I now lie in Spencer's room. Tangled together like we always used to when we were younger.
„Love you bambam." i whisper softly, already half asleep.
„Love you more bubbles!" he whispers back and kisses my forehead. And with that I went to sleep.