What do you mean, she left?

Derek's pov:
Going back to my mums room to call Hotch. Those two are definitely agents, the question is, for whom they are working for.
„Hotch. We have a problem. Two agents appeared in front of my mums door, claiming they need Susan to go with them." I say as soon as he picks up the phone.
„What are you talking about Morgan? Which agency are they working for?" he asks me alerted.
„I have no idea, they won't answer that question. Any of our questions to be exact! Can you come over?" I ask him pleadingly. I don't know of what i am more worried, that they knew where they could find her, the fact that my family is in the same apartment. Or the fact that I have no escape plan for when they storm in here.
„Already on my way! Don't, and I repeat don't let them in or anyone out!" he instructs before hanging up. Taking a deep breath, not wanting to scare them by seeing my worried face. Opening the door back out to the living room, surprised to only see my family. No sight of Spencer or Susan anywhere around here.
„Where is Susan?" I ask my mum who was about to go into the kitchen with some dirty dishes.
„Oh dear, she and Spencer just left. An emergency that came up." she says in that sad tone, she always has when she feels sorry for someone she cares for.
„Fuck!" I nearly shout out. Lifting my hands up on my head, trying to wrap my head around what's going on. A knock on the door pulls me back to right now. Storming to the door, thinking and hoping against hopes that the agents were in front of it. That would mean they haven't gotten Susan nor Spencer when they left the apartment.
But as expected, it's Hotch with Rossi right behind him.
„Where are they? Did they leave?" Hotch asks and looks around the staircase.
„No, but Susan and Spencer left when I went to call you. They told mum something about an emergency." I tell them, feeling myself start to panic even more.
„Relax Morgan, you panicking isn't going to help us find them." Rossi says attentive.
„Did they say anything before leaving?" Hotch asks me.
„Susan went to the kitchen, to take a phone call. When she returned she looked a bit shaken but determined. She wanted to leave but Spencer wouldn't let her go alone." Desiree quietly says from behind me.
„Than they came back to the living room, thanking us for the invitation but they have to leave because an emergency came up." she goes on.
„That's true, i thought something happened with their mum." my mum adds from next to my sisters.
„Ok. Morgen try to call her, Rossi tell the rest of the team and I try to get some information on those agents." Hotch instructs us while we all head back downstairs to our cars. After my 5th try to get in touch with Susan, she must of shut down her phone since it went straight to her voice mail. Maybe I just should call Spencer instead? I was just typing in his number when my phone suddenly rings.
„Susan?" i answer hopefully since I haven't looked at the caller ID. The deep breath is answer enough that it isn't her.
„I am sorry Morgan, but it's just me." Emily says sadly but also a bit nervous.
„Did you guys find out anything?" I ask her getting a bit antsy.
„Susan called me only a minute prior." she starts to say, the nerves are clearly to hear.
„What did she say?" I ask her after again taking a few calming deep breaths since I know she won't go on before that.
„She said that Spencer and herself are fine and that they are going to try and help someone with something. She also wanted to clarify that Spencer is an innocent part in this and should not get punished when they come back." she says remorseful.
„And she asked me to tell you that she is really sorry!" she adds quietly. Feeling my eyes sting with upcoming tears, I quickly end the call before the first chocked up sob came out.
Why would she just run off like that? Did I do something wrong? But everything seemed to be perfectly fine. That was till those damn agents appeared. Did she know them? No, the way she looked at them was pure surprise and wonder, no sign of recognizing one of them. Maybe that phone call she got?
Why haven't I thought of that faster!?
„Baby Girl, do me a favor and tell me who was the last one that called Susan." I say as soon as she answers the phone.
„I am really sorry chocolate thunder, Hotch called me a bit earlier and the phone call isn't traceable. She also only talked to the caller about 15 seconds before she ended the call and called another number. But like the first one, it isn't traceable." she answers me sadly.
„I however found her and Spencer entering a plane with two men in suits. She signed something towards a security camera for me. She wants me to keep a specific chatroom open." she adds a bit more cheerful, even though far from her usual cheerfulness.
„What Chatroom does she want you to keep open?" I ask her with a frown. Why would she try and keep in contact with my baby girl but not me?
„One that she once told me about shortly after we became friends. It is one that can't be hacked or traced." she answers me in wonder. Guess she never thought of it before.
„If at anytime she try's to contact you through it, call me immediately!" I tell her before ending the call frustrated. Why hasn't she told me about that chatroom. Damn it, I thought we  don't have any secrets from one another!! Doesn't she trust me enough to help her?
Ok, now is not the time Derek! Take some deep breaths and calm down so we can find a way of getting her and her brother back! And when she is back in my arms she is going to have to answer some questions!!!
Deciding to call Hotch to see if he could find anything out about those agents and also to know where the whole team is at the moment so I can drive to them.
„Hotchner!" his stern voice says.
„It's Morgan. Could you find anything out about them?" I ask him, trying to sound calmer than I am at the moment.
„Apparently they are from the secret service. Susan has occasionally helped them out with some problems, that's why they so vehemently insisted that she had to come with them. That's the only information they have given me." he tells me before sighing.
„What aren't you telling me Hotch?" I demand to know.
„If they are picking her up from somewhere, then something pretty bad must have happened!" he answers me worriedly. I nearly forgot that he himself also has gotten a pretty weak spot for her, just like he has one for Spencer. Even if he won't ever admit that.
„Where is everyone now?" I ask him a bit calmer. Don't get me wrong, I still am worried about my two favorite geniuses out there, but if the secret service wanted their help, then that means they are at least safe!
„We are at the hotel packing up to fly back to Quantico as fast as possible. They may not want our help but if they are using one of our family members then they won't have any options!" he says determined. I quickly turn my car back to the hotel to also pack my things and fly with them. Emily and JJ already wait outside when I stop in front of the hotel. JJ has red and tearstraind eyes. The second she sees me, she pulls me into a hug.
„Don't worry, we are going to get them back!" she says already crying again. Emily softly prys her off of me to let me head into the hotel. It only took me 2 minutes before I am back outside, waiting for the rest of them to finish.
„Are you ok?" Emily asks me quietly in hopes to not get everyone's attention on us I guess.
„I am going to be as soon as we have them back in our arms." I answer her honestly. Only a few minutes later Rossi leaves the hotel as well and we start our way back to the airport.