Angry Spencer

Derek's pov:
I was getting irritated since the three of them have been away for quite some time. What is taking them that long? Just as a worried Rossi stood up from his seat to go look what's going on Hotch walks back towards us. He doesn't look to good. Guilty even.
„What happend?" Rossi demands to know.
„You knew?" Hotch replies however instead of answering his question.
„Of course I knew! Gideon introduced me to her a few years ago." he answers him. Not breaking eye contact with him. So Rossi knew her from Gideon but what else is going on. Something is way off!
„I am going to ask you again before I head back there to ask them! What happened?" Rossi threatens Hotch. He just waves him to the coffee station away from us, but whatever he told him makes him furious. The are whispering heatedly back and forth, what the fuck is going on? I have never seen Rossi like that.
„What do you guys think is going on?" JJ whispers towards Emily and me.
„I have no idea, but whatever happened back there isn't good. Hopefully he didn't make them break up. Spencer really deserves to be happy!" Emily replies.
„You are right. I never saw him as relaxed as he was with her." I say but still keep on looking over at Rossi and Hotch.
„You are right. Did you see there huge smile when he tickled her?" JJ says.
„Hopefully they are able to work this out. Whatever this might be." Emily sighs just as the two went back to us, taking their usual seats across from each other. She is right, they have to work this out! Suddenly an angry Spencer comes into our sight.
„We need to talk!" he seeths with pure venom toward Hotch. Who only nods on follows him devastated.
„Did you just saw that?" JJ asked shocked.
„Spencer Never was this angry with anyone. Not even when Maeve died." Emily whispers more to herself then to us. I however turn my attention back to Rossi who looks quit sad.
„Rossi?" i ask him softly. He only turns his head toward me before shaking his head, telling me that he won't talk about it.

Spencer's pov:
I am fucking furious with Hotch right about now! We were just going to tell him why he couldn't get a hold of her file but could he wait, no!! He gets upset and angry, frightening my baby sister for no reason!! And if that wasn't enough he tries to touch her so she gets a panic attack! She hates when that happens to her, especially in front of people she wants to like her! She just wants to fit in and not get the outcast all over again! At least she fell asleep about 15 minutes ago so I could talk with Hotch. I just hope I can swallow at least some of my furry, not wanting to yell at him in front of everyone or even worse slap him for making my sister cry!
Slowly I untangle myself from her and shush her when she starts to stir. Waiting for another 5 minutes just to make sure she is still asleep before walking to the rest of the team.
„We need to talk." I seeth out to Hotch. He nods and follows me back to Susan away from the shocked and nosy teammates.
„I really am sorry!" he says, with a devastated look.
„You better be! Have you the slightest idea what I could do to you right now!?" I ask him pissed.
„We were about to tell you, but you couldn't wait or could you!?" I add still furious.
„I know Spencer. But I am afraid that isn't going to be enough for the both of you. Just know that I feel horrible for triggering her with something I said and did. I wished I could take it back but that isn't possible." he says with such earnestly it soothes my anger a bit. Taking a few deep breaths before I start to talk again.
„she was in foster care for 2 months before I was able to convince the CPS that I am capable of taking care of her. Her foster dad was an addict and hurt her whenever he felt like it. She wasn't given much food and he even." I swallowed thickly, trying hard not to start crying in front of him.
„He raped her. She was 6! Since then she gets frightened easily when someone shows anger towards her or shouts at her. And when that person tries to touch her, she goes right back to what happened to her when she was 6. I am sure you get why I am this protective over her and why I could rip your head off for making her go through all this again." I add, furiously wiping the few tears from my cheeks that I couldn't hold back. Looking at Hotch for the first time since I started to talk, I see him sorrowfully looking at her sleeping form.
„I am so sorry! If I would of just waited for you guys to open up. I can't believe she went through all of this. She is really lucky to have you as her big brother!" he says, a lone tear rolling down his face.
„If I can do anything to help make it better, just tell me! Whatever it may be!" he adds determined.
„We are landing in about 30 minutes. It's going to be late in Texas, so take her to the hotel and make sure she rests till tomorrow." he says softly while looking heartbrokenly at her.
„Will do Hotch, and Please don't Tell anyone. She hates if someone is pitying her." I answer him, taking my seat next to Susan again.