Waking up again

Spencer's pov:
It has been 2 months since my baby sister got shot. Today it's the second month I wasn't able to talk to her or to see her eyes. Every day I or Derek sit next to her, waiting, hoping and praying that she would wake up. Hotch had allowed us some free time and the director even told us that if we would like that the whole team could stay at home. He stated that we had all deserved some time off of work after all those cases that we closed. That's why the rest of the team always stop by once a day, still Derek and I make sure one of us is with her constantly.
A small groan gets my attention immediately.
„Susan? Can you hear me?" I ask her hopefully.
Some more groaning only confirmed my suspicion of her slowly waking up. At least I really hope that I am right on this!!!
„Bubbles if you hear me, please try and wake up." I tell her grabbing her hand in mine a bit tighter. Hoping that she would recognize my touch and finally come back to me.
„Please Open your eyes bubbles! Please!" I beg her, tears already running down my cheek. But that isn't important, important is that she wakes up! I just miss her like crazy!!
„Bam.." she brabbles quietly. Moving even closer to her, not wanting to miss anything she might say or miss any trace of movement. Feeling her fingers slightly move in my hand puts an enormous smile on my lips.
„That's it Bubbles!! Keep on fighting and come back to me! Derek and I are out of our minds because we worry so much for you! We need you!" I tell her in tears, whispering the last sentence into her ear.
„Bambam?" she questions, finally opening her eyes slowly, only to close them right away.
„No going back to sleep Bubbles! Please open your eyes! Please!" I beg her, the panic raising in me again. What happened? Why would she close her eyes again? I haven't imagined that all, right?
„it's so bright!" she whines cutely. I quickly dimmed the light, sighing in relief that she was just blinded by the brightness.
„I dimmed the lights down a bit Bubbles. So please open your eyes again, I haven't seen them in so long!" I tell her, chocking up a bit when I think of all the times I begged her to open them for the last two months! Slowly her eyes flutter open again, this time staying open to my utter relief!
„Here, you are probably really thirsty." I whisper and hand her a cup of water. She slowly takes some sips, before looking at me in question.
„What happend bambam? I only remember that we flew back to Quantico? But why?" she asks me a bit frightened at her loss of memory. I think of how to answer her, not wanting to trigger her with anything. To my luck the doctor enters the room to look after her.
„Miss Reid!? You are awake!" he states shocked but relieved.
„Why didn't you inform me right away?" he asks me reproachfully but with an understanding look in his eyes.
„She just opened her eyes. I thought, I might just imagine her begin to move and groan at first to be honest. But I promise I was just about to call you or a nurse!" I tell him, feeling like one of the naughty kids in front of the principal. Seeing him smile softly at me, patting my shoulder in understanding before looking back at Susan to examine her injuries.
„Since you are up now Miss Reid, how are you feeling? Any pain?" he begins to ask all kinds of questions, which confirms that her body recovered pretty well.
„How about your Memory? What is the last thing that you remember?" he questions her after finishing up the rest.
„I know that we had dinner at mama Morgan's house. Then I got a call from." seeing her face suddenly turning white and her eyes fill with panic.
„Is Malia alright?" she asks me trying to sit up, but the doctor pulls her back down with a stern look.
„She is fine! Relax bubbles!! We got her back to her family!! Nothing happened to her!" I tell her, making sure to look her straight in the eyes while talking, wanting her to see that I tell the truth. Slowly she calms back down and getting back some color on her face.
„Are you feeling strong enough to go on? We could also pause for a bit." the doctor says unsure if it really is a good idea to move on.
Susan however nods at him with a smile that doesn't reaches her eyes.
„I went to fly with the two agents back to Quantico so I could help. Bambam came along since he wouldn't let me go alone. On the plane ride, we discovered that there has to be a mole in the secret service, otherwise the kidnapping wouldn't of been that easy." she tells with a furrowed forehead as if thinking really hard about it.
„after we landed, we talked to the, the," She starts to say, but then abruptly stops, when she realizes that she doesn't know how much she was allowed to tell him.
„The president." the doctor says with a soft smile. He was fully informed on what had happened. after all, the president along with his family came to visit her a few times. They all felt and feel awful that Susan got hurt because she wanted to help them. That's why they come by once a week to visit her and get informed on how she was doing. So there wasn't really a way of not telling him the whole story.
„Right, the president." Susan says, gratefully smiling at the doctor.
„We informed him about our suspicion and told him that it would be best if we would call our team for help." she finishes.
„After getting them on board, Hotch asked me and Garcia to look through the personalfiles to see if we could find the mole. We divided them between us, that way we could work faster. I found two that got my warning bells ringing, so I put them to the side." she goes on, suddenly her face gets angry.
„One Of them came in and shot me! Asshole!!" she says and mumbles in realization.
„before he left the room again, he kicked my side. I tried to get my laptop and send the files to Garcia. Also adding in a plea for help. Afterwards I don't remember anything. Only that I felt really cold and tired." she says with a lowered head.
„It's good that your memory isn't gone. That means you shouldn't have any trouble with that further on. I however would like to make sure everything else is alright also. So let me call the radiologist real quick so we can get an NMRI taken." the doctor tells us with a smile, phone already in his head, only seconds later he came back in to get Susan and bring her to the NMRI. Kissing her forehead once again before waiving after her when they enter the elevator. Deciding that it is time to call Derek, knowing he is going to be happy but also furious that I hadn't called him sooner. I also should call Rossi and Hotch, they could inform the rest of the team I guess.