A mole!?

Spencer's pov:
I just can't get my head around this whole situation!! My sweet little baby sister has worked, or more like still works for the president of the United States of America! How could I not notice this?
„Ok, so what are we going to do now?" one of those agents asks Susan.
„I am trying to hack some security cameras to maybe get a climbs at the kidnapper or Malia." she says matter of factly.
„Bambam? Can you help me go through the footages?" she asks me pleadingly.
„Sure, scoot over a bit!" I answer her already taking a seat next to her.

„There!" I say after half an hour of watching the footage. We watch as two people dressed in black suddenly grab Malia from behind and pull her into an awaiting car. The whole thing only took place in 1 minute and 12 seconds.
„It was a planned attack." Susan whispers to me sadly.
„You know her pretty well, don't you?" I ask her softly, wiping the already fallen tears from her face.
„You can say that. Helped her study for a school project a few years ago." she says tearfully.
„Don't worry bubbles, we are going to find her. And we are going to get her back!" I promise her honestly.
„Bambam. Why aren't there any agents with her?" she asks me after she calmed down a bit.
„You are right. She should always be under protection. That can't be good." I whisper back to her. Eyeing the two agents warily, what if they secret service has a mole. Her worried look tells me that we both are thinking the same.
„I am going to contact Garcia. Don't let them know that we are suspecting something." Susan  quietly says, opening some online chat.
Are you with us Garcia? She types quickly. It doesn't take long before her reply comes on the screen.
Of course I am! What is going on girl genius? Laughing quietly at that, I could definitely imagine her displeased face in front of me.
Do bambam and me a favor and get the team back to Quantico as fast as possible. Something fishy is going on. Maybe a mole in the secret service, otherwise she couldn't of gotten kidnapped that easily. We can't trust anyone at the moment. Susan writes back before shutting her laptop down since we are getting ready for touchdown.

Derek's pov:
„Houston we have a problem! What am I saying, we have a huuuuge problem!!!" Garcia's panicky voice lets us all look up.
„What happend baby girl?" i ask her getting a bad feeling about this.
„Susan contacted me. She wants me to get you guys back to Quantico as quick as possible. Spencer and her are suspecting a mole in the secret service, they don't know who they can trust." she rambles out, tears already running down her cheek.
„What do you mean she contacted you?" Emily asks irritated.
„What were her exact words?" Rossi questions.
„let me read it out to you: Do bambam and me a favor and get the team back to Quantico as fast as possible. Something fishy is going on. Maybe a mole in the secret service, otherwise she couldn't of gotten kidnapped that easily. We can't trust anyone at the moment." my baby girl reads aloud.
„who could be the one that got kidnapped?" JJ asks in the round.
„Those who get protected by the secret service. So the president from the United States of America and his family." Hotch answers matter of factly.
„That's why she left after the phone call." Rossi quietly says to himself.
„What do you mean Rossi?" i ask him skeptical.
„Gideon told me that she helps out at the secret service now and then since they found out about her computer skills. Someone really high up in the ladder must of called her, someone she trusts." He answers in explanation. Honestly only bringing up even more questions, at least for me.
We still were trying to figure everything out when next to Garcia another Skype call opens up.
„Hey!" an awkward looking Spencer says, but Susan nowhere to be seen.
„Spencer! What the hell is going on?" JJ immediately answers him.
Hearing a throat getting cleared from behind him.
„Let me answer that for you Dr. Reid." someone says and just like that, president Obama comes up on the screen.
„I have to apologize about getting your agents away from work so suddenly but an emergency came up. Only a few hours prior my older daughter Malia got kidnapped. I asked two of my most trusted agents to fly over and get Susan here to help get her back. After they got denied I called her mobile to explain the situation and to my relieve, she agreed to fly back with them. Dr. Reid decided to come along also since he wouldn't let her leave with them alone." the president tells us but got choked up.
„Susan and i found a security footage of the abduction. The problem is that Malia should be surrounded by secret service agents at all times but there weren't anywhere near her. So we need to figure out if someone from within kidnapped her, or if there is a mole around. And till we find the answers to that we can't trust anyone here except a few rare people." Spencer explains further.
„After Susan and Dr. Reid informed my wife and me about that. They asked us to allow their team to help along, since you guys are the best for cases like this one. So I am asking you, to please help us get our daughter back!" the president says.
„We are landing in 15 minutes, afterwards we head straight to the White House Mister president." Hotch firmly States and just like that, it's only Garcia on the screen again.
„Did that just really happened?" Emily asks shocked.
„I think it did." Hotch answers in disbelief.
„Ok, Let's try to solve this case like everyone else!" Rossi says after a few minutes since no one seems to come out of their shocked states.
„Garcia try to contact Susan, hopefully the two of you can look through the secret service files. Maybe there is something in them that can help find the mole. The rest of us drive to the White House as soon as we land. Maybe by then those two have already found something suspicious. Till then, let's brainstorm who else could have planned this whole scenario." Hotch instructs slowly getting back to his usual demeanor.