12. Magic

Amanda's POV:

"Will this hurt?" I ask as he peels my eyelids apart, revealing my throbbing eye. Everything is fuzzy coming from the eye, as if I'm partially blind.

"Probably but I have to see what I'm working with," he adds before wiping the blood that has begun to pour out of my socket.

"What do you think is going on with her?" Christen asks as he backs away from me. I slowly close my eye and put a patch on to keep it closed before focusing back in on Blake.

"I don't think it's abnormal. This golden eyes is what I find weird. You're a pureblood and yet you didn't have red eyes but golden ones," I watch as he looks into my good eye before leaning back. "I think that you're just changing a lot and slowly becoming more of a pureblood. The only thing I can really do is take some of the pain away," he finally admits before standing up and motioning for me to follow.

He takes us into a room that I immediately recognize. The memories flood back as a shiver runs down my spine. "This is where you preformed that spell on me," I trail off while walking to the same spot it happened at.

I watch as Blake smiles at me softly, "That's where I'll be preforming this spell as well."

"Will it hurt as much as the last one did?" I question earning a laugh from Blake.

"No, not this time," he says before peeling the patch off of my eye. "It'll also get rid of that bleeding." I watch as he slowly begins his rants, making everything glow. I'm so entranced in his words that I don't notice that I'm being picked up into the air and that the glowing is slowly consuming me, making the pain go away.

~~~

Elijahs POV:

I don't remember anything after I was attacked by Dylan. Did he kill me for betraying the coven? If he did, it doesn't matter. Amanda is out of harms way so all my worries are gone. I knew it would end like this anyway.

"It's been a long time," a raspy voice says from beside me. I jerk my head trying to figure out who is talking to me but I can't seem to move.

"Hello?" I ask confused on why I can't move. "Can you just kill me already? I don't like being unable to move," I add while pulling at my restraints.

"You probably don't remember me since I've been compelling you all these years. Slowly making myself into a different person but that doesn't matter," the man says before slowly coming into my sight. Red eyes starred back at me, sending chills down my spine. Fear immediately starts to course through my veins as I try to move but the restraints only tighten around me.

"Kelic...long have you been," I begin but am cut off by his laugh echoing through the room.

"It took awhile for me to find you but here I am. We've been reunited and yet, it doesn't seem complete," he adds before his steps echo through the room. Suddenly the lights are turned on and Antoni is standing in front of me, fear etched on his face. "Now this is more like it," he adds before coming back into view.

"Elijah, help me," Antoni begs. I can tell he's struggling, trying to move but it's no use. Kelvin has compelled him and breaking that is impossible.

"I forgot how weak you were. Maybe that's the reason why I never really liked you," Kelic says while grabbing Antoni's hair roughly.

"What do you want from us Kelic?" I ask harshly. I don't want to cut corners anymore.

"I just wanted to have a family reunion," he says while grinning, letting Antoni's hair go.