16. Whore

Amanda's POV:

I'm pushed roughly into the vehicle, The metal still burning against my skin. "Why the hell is she naked?" A woman's voice asks over the sizzling of my skin.

"The beaut was fucking someone, weren't you whore?" He ask while cuffing my hands and pulling the metal blanket away. My wrists continue to burn but at least I can look at who I'm surrounded by. The van is completely filled with people, all staring me down.
A hand snakes around me, pulling me on someone's lap, I try and move away but several pairs of hands hold me in place. "I just want a taste," he says before grabbing my hair and pulling my neck to the side, biting down hard against my sensitive skin. I yelp in pain as more people join in, biting down on me. I lock eyes with the woman that only turns her head away from me, unfazed by what's happening.

"That's enough," she finally pipes in, "shell loose to much blood and then you'll have to deal with the boss." As her words come out, they detach, leaving my frail skin to heal.

I try and move off the mans lap but he keeps me pressed against him. I feel so uncomfortable with being naked and pressed against this random guy but he won't let me go. "Don't worry love. I'll be able to feed off of you again. Next time my cock will be inside that's pretty little cunt while I enjoy the taste of you," he whispers before pushing me to the ground in front of everyone. "Get her dressed," he barks to the others. Someone about this guy scares the shit out of me.

***

I get up and groan at the dull pain pulsing in my head before realizing I'm in an unknown place with metal bars all around me. With closer examination, I notice I'm in an old jail cell that is missing the door, making my escape so much more easy. I pull myself up and let the smell of fresh blood pull me to my captor, in hopes of being able to take whoever out before I escape. If he's anything like the other guy, I'll have to run instead of fighting him.

I walk towards the smell as soft music fills my ears the closer I get. I turn around the corner to be met with Diego's sleeping figure, laying out on a king sized bed. Making my way inside the room, I notice another small cage with a frightened small girl, only a little younger than me, staring at me. "Stay away," She croaks our before hiding her face.

"I see you've made yourself at home," Diego's voice booms from behind me, catching me off guard. I twirl around, only to meet with red eyes that immediately throw me off.

"Why am I here?" I ask before trying to back up but get pinned in by his arms. I struggle in his grip as he tries to pull me into him but he doesn't let up.

"Calm down and I'll explain everything," he coos to me, sending shivers down my spine. I already know that whatever is going on isn't good. The fact I'm trapped here with the man who murdered my best friend, makes everything so much worse.

"Are you a pureblood?" I ask as he loosens his grip and lets me Back away from him. He straightens his posture before answering me.

"My name isn't Diego, my name is Kelic." He pushes his fingers through his hair as I stare at him, everything clicking in my head. He's the one that tortured Elijah and Antoni, am I next in his pleasure of torture?

"I should kill you for what you've done," I growl to him, launching myself at him and try to throw a punch. Unexpectedly, he grabs my arm, mid swing, and snaps it. I scream at the pain but recover instantly.

"But you cant kill me. I'm one of the most powerful and oldest vampires," he hums before launching at me and burying his hand deep in my chest, "Don't make me kill you just like I did Christen," he hisses before pulling his hand out harshly and leaving me on the floor alone.