13. Found and lost again

Image: Amanda's eyes

Amanda's POV:

I wake up in a dungeon with silver burning my skin to keep me down. The darkness surrounds me and the hard ground pricks at my bare feet. I immediately know that when I passed out, I was taken once again, this time I don't know if Blake is to blame but I'm pissed.

"Amanda," a deep voice whispers but is clouded by my own self. I thrash against the metal, only for it to burn even more. Suddenly the light flicker on, blinding me in my new eye and leaving me to face the man I despise, Dylan.

"Get away from me!" I scream in fear as I know the end is close. I told myself that I wouldn't die until I killed him but now I'm trapped and there is nothing I can do. I close my eye that is hurting because of the light but keep the other focused on him.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he coos but I know it's all a lie, I've learned from my mistakes.

"Fucking bastard!" I thrash more, injuring my arms in the process but I don't care about the pain anymore. I need to escape.

My arms are held down even more as Dylan grabs hold of me, panic written on his features, "Why would you think I'd hurt you?" He asks, inches from my face, staring into my only good eye.

In a fit of rage, I do the only thing I know I can, head butt the shit out of him which sends him falling to the ground. I watch in victory as he assesses his head and looks back at me with confusion in his eyes.

Without noticing, my eyes begin to water and stream down my face on there route downward as all I can muster up is, "Why would you do this to me?" Making him even more confused.

"I didn't do anyth-" he begins but I cut him off with a laugh.

"I'm dead because of you! You killed me!" I exclaim as he picks himself off the ground and makes his way back towards me.

"I know I shouldn't have involved myself with you, even if I had a bond but I couldn't," He croaks as emotions of betrayal hit him. I watch as his figure slumps and he comes face to face with me once again.

"You were the one to make the call to kill me and yet you want to look so heartbroken over what I say? Fuck you!" I growl out while opening both eyes. I hope that hit him hard. I hope he finally realizes what he's done. "I swear to god once I get out of here I'm going to rip your heart out of your chest," I growl out, not paying attention to the throbbing pain in my eye.

"I didn't make the call," He mutters while looking back up at me in confusion.

Suddenly the door is swung open and Diego claps his hands together a few times before crossing his arms and leaning against the wall with guards following. "I didn't think you would take so long to figure it out Dylan. Took you over a year to find her and now you finally figure out that she's been looking for the right time to kill you," he laughs before sending the guards after him with cuffs. I watch as he's pushed to the ground and silver is spread over his arms, making him flinch at the pain.

"What's the meaning of this?" He asks while obliging to the guards, hissing as the metal begins to burn him.

"You really thought killing her was your only punishment?" He asks before Dylan is removed from the room, curses barked out of his lips. I watch closely as Diego takes steps closer to me, evil aura all around him. "Your eyes are so beautiful," he coos to me before running his fingers through my knotted hair.