17. Save me

Amanda's POV:

"What the hell do they mean by rise to her son?" I shout out before pulling my hand Away from his, trying to create a distance between us. An annoyed look plasters over his face before he motions and hands grab onto my arms, holding me in place before pulling me out of the large room. I look around at the unknown faces and notice the deep scaring on their skin, puzzling me even more.

"I don't like someone embarrassing me in front of my coven," Kelics deep voice interrupts my train of thought. His piercing eyes meet mine as he walks menacingly behind me, showing no sign of emotion.

"You're a psychopath!" I scream as I'm taken into a new part of the coven. I thrash around, only to have the hands around me tighten even more. Why does this have to happen? I just want to go back home.

"I knew you'd put up a fight," he says but I can barely hear him from the boom of my heartbeat. Anxiety creeps up on me, making it hard to breathe.

"Y-You dont know shit," I stutter, earning a deep chuckle from him. Without realizing, I'm laid on a table and my arms are bound by my sides as they work to get my resisting feet in place. The burn of the silver is nauseating and makes me squirm even more.

"I know more than you think I do," He curtly adds before grabbing my leg, helping out the other two men. As his hand meets my leg, resisting becomes futile as he's much stronger than I am. I tilt my head up in an attempt to figure a way out but find nothing that can help me. I'm trapped once again, strapped to a silver table and bound by chains that dig into my wrists and ankles. My body is on view for Diego-Kelic- whoever he is.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I ask while watching the men leave, making me and Kelic the only ones in the room. He walks around me, inspecting me like I'm some type of alien that he's never seen before.

"I'm glad you asked," he says before grabbing onto my shirt and ripping it down the middle, shock enters my body as I'm left nude and vulnerable. "After figuring out you were a pureblood, I decided that I couldn't let you go. I decided to let you see Dylan because I needed to seem like the good guy. But when the council gave him a decision, I was hoping he would kill you," he says before walking over to another table full of knifes but it doesn't scare me. I have one thing on my mind.

"Why would you make me turn on someone I love," I ask as my voice breaks and tears spring to my eyes, threatening to spill.

"I planed on you crawling back to him and then I'd capture you but you surprised me," he says before lightly dragging the scalpel over my stomach. I wince as the sliver burns at my stomach now, making me unable to talk from all of the pain. "It took longer than expected but I've got you right where I want you," he adds before pressing the scalpel against my arm this time, breaking the skin.

He stops for a moment, giving me the chance to talk, "What will you do with me now?" I groan out as he drags it downward.

"I will break you," he says before growing quiet and continuing his torture.

~~~

Dylan's POV:

I storm into the coven and look around at the confused faces and blood splatters. As I rush down the hallway, people join behind me. I take all of them to the conference room and notice they all wait and stare at me, wanting to know what happened.

"I know you are all confused and I don't understand what happened either," I lie , " but hunters aren't our biggest enemy. Some of you may know Diego but he's betrayed us all. Diego's real name is Kelic, he is a psychopathic pureblood who torments vampires and keeps them as pets," I announce, earning stunned faces along with fearful ones.