15. Moan

Amanda's POV:

"What did the doctor say?" My dad asks, grabbing my hand and brushing his thumb over mine. I think back to all the crying I ended up doing with the doctor but come back to reality quickly.

"There was really nothing she said besides she's never seen a vampire with two different eyes. Blake said the same thing but said that it shouldn't effect me in anyway," I explain before letting my mom play with my hair.

"She didn't say anything was wrong with you?" She asks before brushing the loose hairs out of my face. I shake my head and then decide to answer.

"My eyes just changed from-" I begin but am cut off by my dads phone ringing. I watch intently while he picks it up and walks out of the door.

"You should go to your room for now. We'll see you at dinner," my mom adds before squeezing me tight and pushing me out the door. I pass my fathers concerned face but think nothing of it. Maybe he found out that Uncle Russ is out of prison.

I make my way to my room as my mom said and immediately stop in my tracks as I open the door to Dylan's shirtless body. I feel my heart begin to race as I notice he's only wearing a towel, letting the water slowly trickle down his skin. I can only see his back but god damn, it's nice.

How long has it been since I had sex? Over a year I think. Is this why I've been on edge all day?

I put my thoughts behind me and decide that I shouldn't creep on him anymore. Once I make myself known in the room, he turns to greet me. My breath hitches in my throat at the sight of him, and the sexual tension comes right after.

"Are you okay?" He asks while taking steps closer to me. I don't know what's going on with me. I feel the need to be on him, kissing him everywhere. It's making me want him deep inside me while I yell out his name.

"Don't come any closer," I blurt out, trying to control myself. Why am I feeling this way all of a sudden?

"You finally feel it, don't you?" He questions but I don't know what he's talking about. Right now, my mind is focused on anything else but him. Suddenly, he's right in front of me, his hand cupping my cheek, making me look into his eyes.

"What's happening to me?" I ask, pressing myself to him, only inches from his lips. I want to give in but I need to know what's going on first.

"Since you don't hate me anymore, our bond is growing stronger," he says, stepping closer to me until I'm pressed against a wall with nowhere to go. My eyes never leave his. All I can see in him is lust, the desire for me that I've been missing for so long.

"Does that mean I can give in?" I ask, brushing my fingers up his abdomen. Slowly my want for him is becoming a need.

A smile rose to his lips as he dips his head down to meet my lips. The kiss is sweet and soft but that's not what I want. I want him to pin me down and choke me, nothing soft. I grab onto him, kissing him with more force. His tongue snakes into my mouth in response, driving me even more insane. His hands grab at my waist, making me wrap my legs around him. Just from kissing, I can feel his member poking me from behind the towel. I can feel myself getting lost in him.

"Let me taste you," I moan into him as he begins to grind against me, sending waves of pleasure through me. My hunger for his touch was unbearable at this point, I needed to feel him close to me. I drop down to my knees with my butt pressed against the wall before pulling off his towel. I watch closely as his manhood seems to spring to life. I admire how well-endowed he is before lightly grabbing hold of him. I can tell he's anxious as he brings his hand down to caress my head, pushing me slightly closer to his manhood. I decide to stop teasing him and take him into my mouth. I look up to notice his head thrown back as I begin to bob mine on his cock. Not long after, he's pushing himself into my mouth, making me gag on his length. I never thought I'd like getting throat- fucked but here I am, moaning as he strokes in and out of my throat, leaving me literally breathless.

"Look at me," he croaks while pulling himself out of me, only to go right back in when I make eye contact with him. "Come here," he orders, taking a few steps away from me. I obliged and walk over to him only to be thrown on the bed. Within seconds, Dylan is hovering over me, an apparent hunger in his eyes.
Before I can say anything, his teeth are plunged into my neck, sending waves of pleasure down my spine. His hands are all over me, tearing off my clothing, leaving me completely naked under him. He takes gulps after gulps before finally letting go, pushing my head closer to his shoulder. "Feeding and being fed on by your mate both feel amazing. You should try it," instantly, like his words were commands, I bite down on his skin, making Dylan groan against me.

Dylan pushes the head of his penis inside of me while biting back down. I can immediately feel my body convulsing from the pleasure he's doing to me, every pump of his cock sends me into overdrive. "Fucking Christ," I moan as he continues his assault on my body. He lets go of me as my moans begin to get louder and louder, grabbing onto my throat and ramming himself into me roughly. I admire the sight of him, blood dripping down his chin, hand around my throat with the look of pure satisfaction in his eyes.

***

Bruces POV:

My heart sunk as I watched my wife's body fall to the floor, lifeless. Who are these people and why are they attacking us? Is this apart of the vampire coven?

"If you just stay back, no one will have to get hurt," the man says, taking steps closer to me as I'm guarding my wife's body.

"My wife is dead because of you!" I yell before pushing him to the wall and smashing his head into the concrete. I watched in horror as a contact lens falls out of his eye, revealing a red orb.

Before I can move away, his hand hits me, making me tumble across the floor and grab my jaw in pain. I watch as a young girl that was passing in the hall bolts at him and tackles him to the ground before throwing punches at his face. That's when everything clicked. They weren't after us, they were after my daughter.

The fight goes on forever but goes nowhere. I should have known that we couldn't take down a pureblood, no one can and that's why they are hunted so much. The fear that vampires and hunters have for Purebloods is the same. We both are scared of the pure strength and agility that Purebloods have, that's why they are a threat, that's why they become the monsters they are.

I look up into the red eyes that stare back at me, realizing that the battle is over and we've lost terribly. I can only pray that the pureblood cant find Amanda and decides that beating us was good enough. I can only hope that he didn't come for Amanda but seeing that he's a pureblood, he probably did.

"Who are you?" I question as I start to fade into unconsciousness, my eyelids growing heavy.

"People call me Diego, but you can call me Kelic," he says before I blackout and let the darkness consume me.

***

Amanda's POV:

I watch, stunned as our door flings open, leaving me frozen in place. I try and cover my body, assuming it's my parents but realize it's not when Dylan falls to the ground, a stake through his stomach. I watch as he gasps for air, trying to run towards him but I end up having a silver mesh-like blanket thrown over me, burning to the touch.

"We don't want to kill you mate but we can hurt you really bad," one of the men's sinister laughs catches me off guard. I try and get a look at him but can't seem to move. The pain is all I can focus on. "Let's go love," is all the unknown man says before picking me up as I thrash in pain.

Short chapter but I hope you like!