18. Assault

Amanda's POV:

I fell asleep without noticing. The last thing I remember is the pain-numbing my skin before I couldn't feel anything anymore. Somehow I ended up in a bedroom, probably because of Kelic. Was he waiting for me to finally pass out from exhaustion to take me away from that torture? All I know is that I don't want to do that ever again. I'm terrified of everything behind those doors, mostly Kelic.

My body begins to shake at the thought of what I went through, All the excruciating pain. How can someone put another person through that?

I watch as the bedroom door creeks open and Kelic enters the room. My body immediately starts to shake as fear overcomes me. I push myself to the headboard and keep my eyes on him as he slides his figure onto the end of the bed, reaching his hand out to me. I try to back up more, hitting my head against the headboard.

"You're so beautiful when you're scared," he hums out before grabbing onto my leg, pulling me over to him. "I've never seen you so scared, not even when you thought Dylan Killed you." He takes his hand away from my leg and starts to move it to my face, making me flinch in preparation for what was coming. Abruptly, he buries his head in my neck, inhaling my scent deeply.

"I can't wait to take you," he whispers while dragging my stiff body into his lap, too terrified to do anything. "I wish I could do it now, take you as mine but I feel like it's not the right time," he coos while rubbing his hands all over my body. All I could do was sit there and shake with fear. If I said the wrong thing, I'd be back in that room.

"In an hour, I'll have a meeting. I expect you to join me," he says before abruptly pushing me off of him and making his exit. I take my time getting out of the bed, fear still coursing through my veins. This past year has been a roller coaster that's never ending. I want to jump off the roller coaster, even if it kills me. I shuffle over to the bathroom and look at my frail figure, blood cakes my skin and new scares have graced my body.

"Can I help," the mean redhead asks. I immediately tense up as she enters. Was she going to attack me since I was vulnerable?

"I'm not in the mood today," I grumble, grabbing a towel to hide myself.

"I'm not trying to start anything. I'm here to help you clean up before the meeting," she says before grabbing at the towel and gently pulling it away from me. "Go ahead and get undressed, I'll draw you a bath."

Tears immediately spring to my eyes. It's silly but I don't want to show anyone what I have become, what Kelic has done to me. But I knew that she would strip me unless I did it myself, so I slowly undress and turn back to the mirror. My eyes immediately meet the dark scar above my stomach, one of the spot Kelic seemed to like.

"It's ready," she says before pulling my arm, making me move closer to her. "My name is Amelia, by the way."

I stay quiet, watching as she examines my body. My cheeks flush red because of embarrassment as she begins to bathe me. The bath water begins to turn colors as she continues to clean me, and that's when I decide to speak up. "What does he have planned for me?" I ask, fear evident in my voice. She pauses for a second, probably deciding on if she should tell me or not.

"He plans on impregnating you. He wants a son, strong enough to put the pureblood race back in existence," she hums as if her words should be taken lightly but they don't. I break out into a cold sweat at the thought of carrying his child. Before I can say anything else, the door creeks open, revealing the creepy man from the van.

"What do you want Oliver?" She barks, moving to where my body is hidden from him. I begin to shudder in fear as his words play back in my mind, 'Don't worry love. I'll be able to feed off of you again. Next time my cock will be inside that pretty little cunt while I enjoy the taste of you.'

Rogue (18+)(Book Two)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें