Black Canary

Well, hello again!
How are you lovely readers doing? Good, I hope.
So this might suck... or not... don't know. You'll have to give me feedback. Please, be blatantly honest with me. If I suck than say so.
I apologise in advance for any grammar issues. Please feel free to tell me in the comments if there's something that needs fixing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ugh, my head hurts.' I opened my eyes slowly only to see that I was... floating?! 'What the heck?!' I looked around and saw a ball of light hurtling towards me and quickly. 'Holy mother of-' My hands subconsciously shot up in front of me and the weird sensation re-appeared on my lower arms and hands. It wrapped itself around my arms before disappearing. I noticed after a few seconds that the ball of light had been repelled, though, it didn't stay that way for long.

The ball of light quickly stopped and turned back around. It was coming towards me with even more speed than before. 'What do I do? What do I do?' I wasn't in control of my powers, so I had absolutely and utterly no idea how to activate them again! I don't know what to do. I was overwhelmed with the feeling of fear once more. It was getting closer and closer before... disappearing... and being replaced with... confetti?! The hell?!

I heard laughter from behind me, and so I shot back to try and see who it was. But just as I was turning around and caught a glimpse of what I assumed to be a cane. I was blinded by a bright white light that slowly dissolved into a full-on rainbow.

__________________________________________________________________

I woke up a few hours later with a stinging sensation in my left leg just above my ankle. 'Well, great to know that, THAT wasn't a dream...' I winced slightly as I moved my hand to massage where it hurt. Yeah, I don't like the feeling. So, no massaging. I looked around and saw that I was in a white room, which immediately made me think that I was in the hospital. 

A man with blond hair wearing a lab coat walked into the room not long after I woke up. He told me that some type of alien laser had hit me. What are the odds? A laser, hah! Now that's one for the storybooks. He quickly told me that I was in Star Labs and that I might have a hard time walking. So, for me not to put too much pressure on my left leg. Lovely.

A day after our rescuing, I found out that the other four abductees that had been in the alien ship since I got there, where here in Star Labs. We were taken to speak with Black Canary. Us, abductees and some heroes who had, apparently, also been abducted, were being called in. One by one to talk to her. A boy with dark skin whose name I had learned to be, Virgil Hawkins, has just been called in to speak to her. Though I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have, I was far too distracted, still thinking of the dream I had a day ago. 'That was way too weird.' I had wanted to think of the dream as soon as I woke up, but found that I was too tired to actually care. Plus, the pain in my leg didn't exactly help. I continued to wonder about the dream for a few more minutes which made me completely miss the hilarious fiasco that happened in front of me.

Well, I didn't actually miss it. I just didn't pay much attention. After, a while I heard my name. "Felicity Fiore." I looked up and saw Black Canary waiting for me at the door. I quickly got up and limped into the room with her. Wincing every now and again I slowly sat down.

"Felicity, I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to ask you a few questions about your abduction." I don't answer. All I do is look around. "Look I know you and the others have been through a lot, but please do cooperate." I looked at her, and after a few seconds, I nodded.