Blue Beetle

"You said you could trace the call, right?"

"Sim. (Yes.)"

"Good." The female looked down at the computer and watched the younger female work. The youngest of the two, after a few minutes, turned the laptop to face the eldest. "The bus depot. Got-." A ringing sound cut the oldest off. "Yes?"

"They ran away."

"I know."

"I won't even ask."

"And even if you did, I wouldn't tell you.... but, anyway, how did they escape?"

"A short circuit..."

"A short circuit? In Star Labs? Virgil's powers?"

"No, something else."

"Sounds fishy, "The female let out a sigh before continuing. "Muy bien, estoy en camino. (Alright, I'm on my way.)"

"Good. You didn't have a choice anyway."

"Is Blue going too?"

"Yes."

"How ironic."

"Just go. Convince them that Star is the safest place for them until we get the Reach off-world."

"Alright, alright. Jesus." The call ended, and the eldest female walked past the youngest. "Gotta go."

"Nightwing?"

"Yup."

"Boa sorte. (Good luck.)"
___________________________________________________________________

Of course, like normal sensible people Wilcox and the guards all jumped out of the way. You know, so that they wouldn't be hit by the flying ceiling.

The guards, after having jumped out of the way, all took out their guns and pointed them towards Tye. 'Oh, hell, no! My powers would really help right now!' But, they were stopped by Wilcox, who screamed for them to hold fire and not shoot. Oh, yeah, and to make things even better! Blue Beetle just so happened to casually appear. Isn't that great? Please notice the sarcasm.

Me, Ed, and Asami quickly got up and ran over to Virgil, who was, like the rest of us, gawking at the scene that was unfolding in front of us. So, yeah, to put it simply, we looked like idiots.

"Everyone stay calm! The situation is under control." Blue Beetle said to the Star Labs employees, but, of freaking course, he was slammed into the awaiting ground five seconds later. 'Is it? Is it really?'

I looked at Virgil and asked. "Uh, Virg, what do we do?" Look, I know the guy can't have an answer for everything, but it's worth a try! He looked at me and thought for a second before shaking his head.

"No idea." 'Ok, that phrase is seriously starting to pis-' Safe to say that I had been so distracted that I missed the giant Astro From Tye hand coming down to grab us. That is, until my feet were already off the ground, and I was forced closer to Ed, Virgil, and Asami, then my personal space would allow.

"Tye!"

"Don't think he can hear you." 'Nope, the guy's still sleeping soundly... how? Is anyone's guess.' Tye then got out of the bus depot or... of its remains? Yeah, it's... uh... remains. And started running away from Wilcox, the guards, and Blue Beetle. 'Where is he taking us? And just how does he know the directions if he's sleeping?!'

After a few minutes of running, to god knows where, Tye finally, put us down, and we watched as his Astro Form started to become smaller, and he slowly began to descend towards the ground. Virgil and Ed hurriedly went to catch him. "C'mon man wake up!"