Cleaning... Oh Joy

A loud crashing sound caused me to shoot up from my comfortable feathery sleep position. Turning my head to the side, I saw Sam with the same surprised and annoyed look on her face as me. Grabbing my phone I saw that it was 10 AM... oh hell no!

I threw the feather-covered covers off of me and walked to the door with Sam following close behind. I grabbed a random pillow that had been abandoned in the middle of the hallway and made my way towards the kitchen/living room/dining room area. The sound of metal softly hitting other metal got louder and louder, the closer we got to the end of the hall.

When we got there we saw Ed and Virgil with what looked like pots and pans all over the kitchen floor and in their arms. Grocery bags on the kitchen counter and boys both bickering with each other. Time to interrupt.

"What the hell are you two idiots doing?" They stopped and turned their heads to face us.

"Uh... good morning?"

"It's 10 AM, you better have a good reason for all this damned noise." Both boys looked at each other for a second. "Sam and I, were quite happy sleeping." I motioned towards the younger girl who looked like she was about to commit murder and go back to sleep straight after.

"Cooking?"

"Cooking? You two know how to cook?" They reluctantly nodded making me raise a brow in annoyance.

"What's up with all the commotion over here? I'm trying to sleep." I screeched and threw the pillow behind me. "Watch it." Looking over my shoulder I smiled nervously. A pissed off, sleepy Tye wasn't someone you want to mess with.

"Morning." He nodded.

"Morning dude." He nodded again.

I looked back at Virgil and asked. "Just what made you want to cook? We don't even have food." My attention shifted towards the feather-covered ground where some pizza boxes laid making me cringe in disgust. "I mean, we do... it's just not edible anymore."

"We went shopping." he motioned to the plastic bags on the counter.

"Should I even ask how you got mister grumpy pants over there out of bed? In the morning, more specifically."

"He-"

"I was already awake. And don't call me that's again."

"Gee, dude chill." I put my hands up on defence. "Were all grumpy." He scoffed but said nothing. "Anyway... how'd... uh... this-" I gestured to the pots and pans in both boys' arms and that were scattered on the floor. "-happen?"

"I was distracted and put everything in Ed's arms..."

"Dude..."

"What were you two gonna cook anyway?"

"No idea." I facepalmed.

"What did you buy?"

"Pots, pans, frying pans and food."

"What kind of food?"

"Every kind?"

"Dude!" I rolled my eyes and went to help them.

"We might as well just eat bacon and eggs. No point in making a big feast, since it's obvious we're not very hungry. You know, since most of us just woke up." The boys nodded while Sam just stood to the side awkwardly. "Asami?" She looked at me and I motioned with my head towards some pots on the floor.

Took us about 10 minutes to organize the metal kitchen stuff and the groceries, and took us about 20 minutes to get the food ready and eat it. Having five teens in one small kitchen space wasn't the brightest idea, but we managed.