The Trailer...

OH! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?
Yeah, we're still early into the story BUT I couldn't resist.
Ok, so I've decided to make a trailer for this book. A written trailer cause I have no human idea of how to make one otherwise. So, written trailer it is!
I hope you guys enjoy!
It was first published on my first account: TheShamanKomiko1234

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Felicity Fiore. That's my name. I'm a 15-year-old girl.

I'm half American and Italian. American from my mother's side and Italian from my father's side.

I've lived with my nonna in America ever since I can remember. If you're wondering nonna means grandma in Italian. My nonna taught me Italian when I was a child, but I prefer to speak English.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Maria? Look, I know that there's a time difference and all, but it's 3 in the morning over here!"

"Eu sei que horas são... (I know what time it is...)"

"Than why are you calling me at this time?!"

"Porque eu estou aqui... (Because I'm here...)"

"Here? Here, where?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"They kept... on experimenting on us. They tried to trigger something inside of us, I think. They put us through a lot of tests, but some of the other kids' tests didn't seem to give them the results they wanted."

"What happened to them?"

"I don't even know, they would just... just disappear... those things would take them, and then they wouldn't come back... I'm not totally sure what it is they seemed to want to activate inside me and the others but I do know that I never want to go through that again..."

"Could you tell me what they did exactly?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ed walked out of the room and slammed the door shut. When he turned around he seemed surprised to see us. 'And we've been caught.'

There was a small awkward silence as Ed put his hands in his pockets and tried to get smaller. Though, it didn't last long as it was somewhat broken by Nate. "Oh... hey, Ed. Just passing through. We didn't hear anything, I swear." 'Smooth Nate, real smooth.'

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"¿Hola?" I held back a chuckle. Claire only starts a conversation in Spanish when she doesn't know who she's talking to.

I took a gulp of air before letting a shaky breath leave my lips. Time to be serious. "Hi, Claire..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I broke down into a full-on laugh. I sounded like a dying hyena. They all looked at me for a second before joining in.

This... this right here, is the family I'm fighting for. They are the most important people in my life. I'll protect my family at all costs. Even if it costs me my own life.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"F-Felicidade!" She ran over to me and glomped me in a tight hug. "Sentia tantas saudades tuas. (I missed you so much.)" My eyes softened as I returned the embrace.

"I've missed you too."

"A tua nonna está a tua espera. (Your grandma is waiting for you.)" She slowly let me go and took a step back. 'Grandma...' "Estás preparada? (Are you ready?)" I gave a curt nod before walking to the front door. 'This is it... it's been 2 months... I can do this!'

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Felicity! No puedes hacerlo! (Felicity! You can't do that!)"

"Claire, I'm gonna do it! And that's my final decision!"

"But Felicity! It's dangerous and-"

"Clara, não a podemos parar. A decisão é dela. (Claire, we can't stop her. It's her decision.)"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"You were very brave."

"I don't feel like it..."

"I understand."

"You really are a young Spitfire." My head shot up to meet their gaze. "It seems that this is goodbye." I nodded. "For now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY!!!!!!! SINCE IT IS NOW MY ONE AND ONLY MAIN PRIORITY!! (So if anyone doesn't understand Portuguese the meaning is right in front. And if you can't understand Spanish... just look on the internet XD)