TV News

When we all woke up the next day, we had just as much energy as the day before. None.

Sam and I were the first ones to get up and out of the room. When Asami woke up she seemed startled, which was understandable. The last thing she remembered was being knocked out in a fight with Aliens. Not to mention, that she was in an unknown place with an unknown woman. She would have probably blasted Mariana if I hadn't been so calm.

Since we were the first to rise from the grave, Mariana thought it would be a good idea if we helped her wake the boys. You know so that none of them thinks they've been kidnapped and do something stupid.

The first one that we woke was Ed. Can't say I enjoyed that. I had forgotten that the kid wasn't exactly what we'd call... a morning person. His first instinct was to grab whatever was on the bedside table and throw it at us. It was a lamp... that was all that stood atop the bedside table. A lamp. Lucky, Sam was quick to shut the door. Unfortunately, Mariana lost a valuable lamp. The worst part wasn't the broken lamp, but the kid's mood after he walked out of the room. Yikes.

Next up was Virgil. That guy is like a big, soft and fluffy teddy bear. He wakes up instantly and acts like a little kid while rubbing his eyes and looking at you. Safe to say that all of us were squealing. Sam and I never had to wake Virgil since he was normally the first one up. You know, to be the mom of the group and make us breakfast... or try to at least.

Last but not least was Tye. Oh, God bless us all. His mood was terrible. Note to self: Never wake Tye up after a battle. His reaction wasn't exactly bad, but it wasn't exactly good either. Getting him up was the easy part, he's not exactly a heavy sleeper. The problem was dealing with the dark aura that surrounded him. As soon as we saw his mood, Mariana and I pushed Sam into the room and closed the door behind her. She can get him in a good mood, believe me, I know.

Mariana forced us to have lunch since we were still young and growing into our full selves. "Eat and then I'll take you to where ever it is you kids live."

"You don't need to take us."

"I don't care if it's daytime kid. You're not going alone."

"But-"

"No buts. Eat."

We, of course, did as we were told. Fighting Mariana wasn't a good idea, and by the way, convincing the others was hard work. Sam and Virgil were easy. Sam's understanding of English wasn't the best but all the time we spent with the dictionaries paid off. Plus, it was free food.

Virgil was quick to ask if Mariana was sure since he didn't want to bother her. After her confirmation, he thanked her and started eating.

Tye and Ed were a different story. Tye didn't trust Mariana and kept giving her skeptical looks. His current mood didn't help the situation, if anything, it only made convincing him even harder. We were able to convince him after a while and get him to eat and just relax for a bit.

Then there was Eduardo. Oh, blissful God, was that kid hard. He was still grumpy from his rude awakening as he called it. Convincing him was almost as hard as convincing Tye. Tye and Ed weren't exactly quick to trust grown-ups which was understandable after everything they've been through. Sam was probably the same way, but she followed our lead since understanding was still hard for her. After a while, we got thought to Ed, but his scowl wasn't letting up.