Red Volcano

It didn't take long for us to find the road. Blue- Jaime was still leading us so that we could meet his... friend, Green Beetle. 'Veramente (Honestly), just how many Beetles did the Reach create?!'

After, a few minutes of silence we heard a phone ringing, the sound was coming from Jaime.

He quickly grabbed his phone and answered with a nervous laugh. "Nightwing! ¿Que pasa?"

"Blue, your radio's down," Nightwing answered. I raised a brow and crossed my arms. 'The dudes' volume's maxed out.'

"Uh, I'm kinda in-cog-ni-to at the moment, ese."

"Well, armour up. The robot, Red Volcano's attacking Star Labs, Taos-" We all froze and looked at each other. Someone was attacking Star. Meaning that everyone who was in the facility was in danger. "-to steal the body parts of an android called Amazo, probably to incorporate its tech. Since Amazo is capable of duplicating the powers of the Justice League, we can't let Volcano succeed."

"But, I'm on the... runaway team thing. I-I've almost tracked them down." 'Yeah, and you've almost tracked down the "I'm a great liar" speech as well. Claire would have already hit him for lying so poorly...'

"That can wait. Zeta-tubes are offline, and only Flash and Impulse can get there fast enough. And they're both rescuing tsunami victims in Malaysia. You and Gravitation are the only ones close enough. And before you ask, yes, I've already called her. Yes, she's on her way. And yes, she knows the way." I raised a brow. Gravitation? That's an unusual hero name. "Nightwing out." I snickered slightly. That's an excellent way to end a convo. 'I'm stealing that.'

Jaime let out a small sigh before turning to us. "Minor setback."

"We heard. Volume on your phone is maxed out."

"Oh, okay." 'He seems weird...' "Well, stay put and stay out of sight. I'll be back soon." 'And the tough-ass hero persona has returned.' By the time he finished talking, he was already in the air, flying away.

We all looked at each other before Ed spoke. "My dad might be in trouble."

"Dude, you hate your dad."

"O-Only sometimes!" 'Cute...' My eyes widen slightly at what I had just thought. 'And now imma stop thinking altogether.'

"Hey, it's cool. If it were my dad, nothing would keep me away." I scooted closer to Asami, who quickly noticed my discomfort and placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm with you." Virgil quickly added as he put his hand on Eds' shoulder.

"So, you two want to go back to the exact place that we just escaped from?" Tye asked, amazed while walking over to the two boys. He sighed before continuing. "Whatever... I'm in too." A small smile made it's way onto his lips before he turned to us."Sam? Felicity?"

Asami and I looked at each other, blinked and looked back at the boys. Sam said something in Japanese while giving the thumbs up. That, probably meant that she was in. "I go wherever you guys go." They nodded before we took off in the direction of Star.

Ed teleported all the way to there, Sam carried me while doing her Chi Manipulation thing, while Virg and Tye both road on a random manhole cover.

When we got there, the place looked and sounded normal. It was just like how we had left it.

"Doesn't look like an evil robot's attacking."

We all stood still for a few seconds before an earthquake began underneath out feet causing us to fall. A giant hand-fist-thing flew out of the ground with an unconscious Blue Beetle on it. It exploded dropping him on the ground just as red robot appeared from the hole on the ground. He did some gestures with his hands, causing the floor underneath Blue to engulf him. 'Jaime, oh my god...'